Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i think they will reduce the damage and icrease the proc chance, making it the damage itself weaker but more consistent.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eylieen View Post
    our arms warrior gets between 7-10% of his damage from that tentacle, whereas our frost dk (was was duel wield 403 souldrinkers) was getting like 3-4%, and my no-kaled does like 1.8% of my damage. there's no way that's fair, but i'm not sure if it's an oversight or deliberate on blizzard's part.
    Your No-kaled only does 4%? Are you sure? Mines does 8-10% of my damage on my combat rogue. Are you adding up lightning, shadow, flame and ice blast?

Deleted
    I've got so many people in my guild (casters mainly) who are really wanting this weapon to be nerfed.

Especially those without Dragonwrath who are feeling a little unfortunate to be at the bottom of the meters

It's significantly stronger than Dragonwrath, and trivial to obtain the lfr/normal version. That's hardly acceptable if you want to claim it's balanced.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    i think they will reduce the damage and icrease the proc chance, making it the damage itself weaker but more consistent.
    I'd love to see this change. This, however, make the weapon even stronger.

Deleted
    Repeat in 1 minute
    Bladestorm is > cd than 1 minute bro, get your facts right :S

Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    OP? Well, no, slightly overtuned? Yep.

They should change the proc to a more reliable proc, with a 10-15% (these are just numbers) chance to proc, have a small ICD and do less damage.
    If they wanted it more balanced atleast.
    I completely agree with that idea

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkbass View Post
    I've got so many people in my guild (casters mainly) who are really wanting this weapon to be nerfed.

Especially those without Dragonwrath who are feeling a little unfortunate to be at the bottom of the meters
    The only reason we whine is because of the fact that they actually managed to make weapons matter for casters in this expansion, we're not used to eet :<

OP: Was in a LFR (yay, hurray, lfr is no good for comparision and balbal whatnot) and the other furywarrior beside me who almost matched my dps was getting 15-20% of his/ger dps from one of those weapons that was the LFR mode of it. I think that's slightly to much, yes.

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 11:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sherea View Post
    Bladestorm is > cd than 1 minute bro, get your facts right :S
    Sweeping strikes in on a 1min CD though, Imagine he'd go with that for a while.

The caster dagger is just as OP/more OP then Gurthalak.

10+ Year Old Account
    They haven't done anything to it yet, I doubt that they will. Pretty much given us all the same rap they always do; "the new expansion will fix it"