Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just to pipe in for advantageous gear swapping, you can use LFR t13 2set, doomguard pre-pull, and swap to T12 4set too, effectively gaining 2setT13 and 4set T12 in the same fight.

Not sure how it ends up proc-wise vs extended doomguard once you have WoU, but it has potential uses depending on your available gear :-)

Interesting thoughts, don't really like the idea of gearswapping but assuming ur tanks run timers before the pull I guess you wouldn't lose THAT much meta time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    That doesn't work anymore, it's been awhile since it has.
    Yea, we have a fury warrior who does this but with their own 30s or so buff they can pop. I forget what it's called, but think of it as meta for warriors. He puts on all his mastery tank gear and pops MWC and the CD during the countdown, then gear changes.

Funny story though, during one of our Madness attempts we never got a countdown, so he was stuck mostly tank gear and MWC. xD

Isn't gearswapping been fixed for months?
    U lose the mastery buff once u change the trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by gracfuldeath View Post
    Yea, we have a fury warrior who does this but with their own 30s or so buff they can pop. I forget what it's called, but think of it as meta for warriors. He puts on all his mastery tank gear and pops MWC and the CD during the countdown, then gear changes.
    The ability you're looking for is Death Wish.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoser View Post
    Isn't gearswapping been fixed for months?
    U lose the mastery buff once u change the trinket.
    It's fixed during combat yes

You lose the mastery buff (in the case of mwc), and obviously the passive mastery on gear you swap out - but we are discussing abilities that snapshot your mastery prior to the pull, rather than just a burst period of extra mastery after the pull.

Deleted
    I've got my working simulationcraft and made some simulations. Here are results:
    3.31.7:
    - With CoC N and WoU N - 44342 DPS
    - With CoC N and MWC - 43395 DPS
    - With WOU N and MWC - 43286 DPS
    0.31.10:
    -With CoC N and WOU N - 44180 DPS
    -With CoC N and MWC - 43279 DPS
    -Woth WOU N and MWC - 43133 DPS

And my armory profile eu.battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Bigmutato/advanced

With my gear CoC and WoU gives me the greatest DPS (even 1 k defference). Of course it depends on style of fight etc, but im gonna stay with this trinkets for most of the DS fights .