Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    sorry but i dont believe more people have a camel mount than a wyvern mount, I also dont believe more people have a Qiraji mount than a saber mount. Where are you pulling these made up stats from?
    Considering the alliance can't get wyvern mounts, and horde can't get saber mounts, it's not that hard to believe.

sorry but i dont believe more people have a camel mount than a wyvern mount, I also dont believe more people have a Qiraji mount than a saber mount. Where are you pulling these made up stats from?
    Camel = alliance + horde
    Wyvern = horde only

Still hard to believe that a neutral mount could be more popular than a faction only mount?

On our second Yogg+0:
    [RW] [Darque]: Alle Sturmknubbels [Mimiron's Head] Random 1000
    Nulgar rolls 1000 (1-1000)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Not sure if trolling or just incapable of thinking.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    would love to see the percentage on Swift Zulian Tiger

Bronze Drake? Really?

Deleted
    we wanna the complete list now!

Swift Razzashi Raptor/Swift Zulian Tiger statistics would be neat!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Camel = alliance + horde
    Wyvern = horde only

Still hard to believe that a neutral mount could be more popular than a faction only mount?
    yes because i see hardly anyone with a camel mount in game yet I see loads with wyverns and sabres.

Theres only 1 drake on the list yet you see pretty much everyone sitting on a drake of some description and they arent all bronze drakes - more drakes than mentioned in that list and they are both factions

Got five of the rare mounts; The Ragnaros one, Azure drake, Al'akir one, Molten front bird and T11 glory one. At 127 mounts atm but not really looking to farm anymore.

Deleted
    the stats would be way more interesting without all that TCG stuff.

yes because i see hardly anyone with a camel mount in game yet I see loads with wyverns and sabres.

Theres only 1 drake on the list yet you see pretty much everyone sitting on a drake of some description and they arent all bronze drakes - more drakes than mentioned in that list and they are both factions
    Well maybe just maybe that's because the percentages that there quoteing are mounts OWNED not used!!! Just saying
    ... What?

No way AoA is more rare then mimi head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ril-gania View Post
    the stats would be way more interesting without all that TCG stuff.
    Ditto on this, it would be nice to see the stats for the ingame mounts that are/were hard to get rather than ones that will obviously be rare because they only made a small number of the cards for them.

Not that I am complaining (thanks for the hard work chaud!), it is still interesting to look at anyway.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    damn now i see the statics, i'm realy happy that i've won my experiment 12-b

btw how can you possible get the darkoon mounts already?
    Last edited by kevindv; 2011-12-27 at 12:32 PM.

Any reason why you only told us the popularity of the Wyvern colours and not the Gryphons? Oh, who am I kidding. Like there's any other reason.

Boub, can we get a COMPLETE list of some of these statistics? It doesn't need to be published to the front page, just a link to the complete mined data set.Thanks!
    Last edited by Sytherek; 2011-12-27 at 01:12 PM.

Pretty sure Fiery Warhorse(KZ horse mount) is amongst the rarest.

Deleted
    Gratz to In extremis for the world first 10 man

Deleted
    I've hope that the rarest mounts will not be replaced with those common one because people will whine about low percentage in those tables...