Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh yay! What a surprise... rarest mounts are from TCG.

Quote Originally Posted by DrahkenKahn View Post
    Ha ha! I'm among the 0.00053% who have the Swift Forest Strider! That list says it's rarer than the Black Qiraji Battletank. (Though I doubt that.) Rarest in the game? Not after the next Faire week.
    You're among the few people to have won the battle chest things. Had I been PvP savvy enough to acquire just one, I would have the mount now

You guys only update shit whenever Blood Legion gets kills, stop being fanboys and respect other guilds.

I'd be interested in the Time Lost Proto Drake stats

I am the 0.00056%

Darkmoon Dancing Bear FTW, been flaunting this thing all month because so few people changed professions and leveled *every single one* to 75 to do the quest, or won a ton of the arenas. (I was the profession guy, the arena was controlled by a particular guild every time it started while I was online.)
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Can you list the lvl20 Brewfest Ram (item=33976)

10+ Year Old Account
    they should exclude the tcg mounts from the rarest list, in-game obtaiinable rarest mounts would be cool.
    weeee!

Quote Originally Posted by DrahkenKahn View Post
    Ha ha! I'm among the 0.00053% who have the Swift Forest Strider! That list says it's rarer than the Black Qiraji Battletank. (Though I doubt that.) Rarest in the game? Not after the next Faire week.
    Unless you are really lucky with the RNG darkmoon guide in BG/instance, it is not even possible to buy a single mount even if you do every quest, every day (which you will be sitting at around 1xx)

edit: apologies, didnt know about the change profession trick
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-12-27 at 06:26 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

It would be nice if you put together stats for most used 1h mace, 2h mace, 1h axe, 2h axe, etc. instead of by the classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Znuff View Post
    Oh yay! What a surprise... rarest mounts are from TCG.
    Only one of those top six is from the TCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpsa69 View Post
    Can you list the lvl20 Brewfest Ram (item=33976)
    I have that thing on my lvl 55 Rogue thats on a server that I'll never play on ever again. Makes me sad

Was my classic main during the first Brewfest. Now my current main is a completely different rogue.

Lvl 55 rogue's armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Cigaro/simple

I'm curious about where the dragonhawks rank - ie, how many players have 100 or more mounts. Is there any chance of letting us see the full list? I'm sure many people would love to see how popular their favorite mount is.

Awesome. I'm a part of the "Reins of the Blazing Drake 0.00917%" crew =P Got the 6th rarest mount in game! BOJAH!

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Not going to happen today as a good amount of manual work went into the list. Maybe in the future when I can make it automagic! If you have a specific interesting request I can add it to that list though.
    how about the crimson deathcharger?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

I wonder just how many of the 0.00587% for the bug mount got it back from the original event and not at level 70 or 80.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanel View Post
    You guys only update shit whenever Blood Legion gets kills, stop being fanboys and respect other guilds.
    Pretty sure we almost always update whenever US first is accomplished... sorry that that happens to be Blood Legion.

Edit: Since everyone else is showing off... might as well!

Last edited by Simca; 2011-12-27 at 07:24 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Deadly Gladiator's Frostwyrm: 0.000334%

Niceeeeeee!

Approx 1 in 300000 lvl 85s has that ! ^^

Shouldn't even bother listing the top 4 rarest mounts since they are drop based, dumb luck, or cash for the TCG card. Therefore, only rare because not enough time has passed. While Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal , no longer obtainable.

Blazing Hippogryph 0.03298% I have it but blizzard ruined it for me when they introduced Flameward Hippogryph with same looks, some people dont know the difference now :/

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Pretty sure we almost always update whenever US first is accomplished... sorry that that happens to be Blood Legion.

Edit: Since everyone else is showing off... might as well!

No you update for any 25 man not Vodka/Exodus/Stars, or 10 mans for that matter. You guys are so up Blood Legion's asses is stupid.