Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
    Wondering on the original Amani Warbear. I'm going to speculate in the 1-2% range, but I am interested as a current owner.

Also, I know someone who traded in his original Ivory Raptor. For shame!

Gasp! If I had that mount, I'd so flaunt it. C'mon... Rend's mount! It'd replace my current favorite, the Black Drake.
    I know I've been flaunting it. Sure it's pink... but it stands out. I got it week two and I still rarely go 10 minutes in Orgrimmar without getting a whisper from someone asking about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulski View Post
    I know I've been flaunting it. Sure it's pink... but it stands out. I got it week two and I still rarely go 10 minutes in Orgrimmar without getting a whisper from someone asking about it.

I Think you're confusing the Warbear (unobtainable reward from the old ZA timed run) with the Battle Bear (what you get now for ZA timed run)
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see the Req Quiraji Battle Tank.. I see the other colors and the world usable one and I thought I was special when I got the FOS for it. That bloes.

Deleted
    expected wind riders/gryphons to be more common than the "old stratholme"-timerun-drake.. after all, they already existed in bc..

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    On what data/information do you base this assumption?
    Here is your data/information:

In January 09 we have several US and EU servers open. These would be the last times that the AQ gates would be closed or reward the title/mount. (even if AQ gates were to bug today they wouldn't reward the title/mount/FoS)

US Servers: Garrosh (US-PvE), Borean Tundra (US-PvE), Winterhoof (US-PvE) and Wyrmrest Accord (US-RP)

EU Servers: Saurfang (EU-PvE), Ulduar (DE-PvE), and Azuremist (EU-PvE).

The reason why I know that more Scarab Lords were born on the EU realms vs the US realms is a mix of anecdotal data and hard facts on when migration transfers were allowed to the US realms vs EU realms and the overall coordination amount the playerbase on the EU realms.

Since the US servers had no coordination on the gong banging it resulted in <10 players on each of these new servers completing the chain in the 10 hour frame after the first player.

However on the EU servers it was a completely different story. Take a look at what a little coordination on the EU server Azuremist resulted in to exploit the closed gates on their new server to its potential.

As you will see in the video there may have been more players who got the Scarab Lord title and mount on this one server than all of the servers in the USA combined.

Last edited by Heywoods; 2011-12-29 at 12:31 AM.

Deleted
    any chance of seeing how rare the phosopressent stone drake is?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got the reins of the Blazing Drake off Madness of Deathwing tonight. Very happy. I almost passed on them though since I have the Onyixia rare mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    I have that thing on my lvl 55 Rogue thats on a server that I'll never play on ever again. Makes me sad

Was my classic main during the first Brewfest. Now my current main is a completely different rogue.
    Also have it on my old main character hunter and still playing . First Brewfest FTW!
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/%C3%84ss%C3%A4/mount

What about the ultramarine qiraji battle tank from getting the scepter of Azj'Aqir from archeology? I've only seen a few others, other then me, with that mount. A lot of people confuse it with the blue qiraji battle tank in Ahn'Qiraj and think that it's the only color that can be used outside of it.

The addition of the Old School mounts bumped some of them off, like Ashes of Al'ar. Can we get that updated in the other list?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great PoV, now I know exactly what to expect on this encounter!

Deleted
    I love Frostwhyrms, but i dream about Invincible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huangzhong9 View Post
    Remember when someone posted that most people don't know the difference between the two on the previous page?
    no i dont read every single reply to threads...

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    no i dont read every single reply to threads...
    This thread was only on its 3rd page when you posted your comment. It's not that hard to browse through the previous 2 pages, especially as your comment even was a reply to another comment
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Any chance that you could make these statistics so that the ones who you can buy with real money/TCG mounts doesnt show? I would also love the statistics on the Fiery Warhorse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting to see where the Big Blizzard Bear is on that list
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Personally, I'm very interested for the statisics of the Dark Riding/War Talbuk, and also the RaF Mounts. Such as the Touring Rocket and the Swift Zhevra (this more).

Deleted
    Stars are the best ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    and the dark war talbuk? can we know the % plz?

Hey could you show phosphorescent stone drake please