Why To Roll A Warrior? (GW2)

Hey guys, have another podcast out on the interwebz about why to choose a Warrior. There will be a Why To Roll video for each class.

Discuss why your for or against Warrior below!

Deleted
    Great video.
    Personally I've been thinking of a warrior for a while now.
    When I played original guild wars my first profession was a warrior, and man it was fun.
    So I kinda decided to make a warrior again in GW2 to honor that memory.
    In Eye of the North expansion I got to see the norn and their culture and architecture and I got sold instantly.
    The whole concept of a big tattooed viking like warrior swinging a greatsword at enemies is too epic to pass.

Was planning on being a Norn warrior from the word go. ;D

Small gripe; sound quality is a bit... tough. Difficult to hear some parts.

Was going to be a Charr Warrior from the start. I love warriors, and I have been a warrior in GW, WoW, Morrowind, Skyrim, and soon to be GW2. Pretty much every game I get my hands on I go for the warrior hack and slash, brutal gameplay that they offer. =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkalafut View Post
    Was going to be a Charr Warrior from the start.
    This guy is a very smart guy.

The warrior class in MMO's most of the times end up becoming this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...tlasSuperpower because they have to compete with magical and tech savy ppl which is always fun to watch :P
    one day a mmo will give me the power to punt a skyscraper at a mage... one day... I will get my skyscraper...

it sounds like guardian is what you want to me.
    i m not too sure about the mobility part though.

does anyone know which class is the most mobile? the ability to move/charge/leap/teleport in combat from one place to another with less restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Questar View Post
    it sounds like guardian is what you want to me.
    i m not too sure about the mobility part though.

does anyone know which class is the most mobile? the ability to move/charge/leap/teleport in combat from one place to another with less restrictions.
    I think your post was meant to go here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-to-determine...
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by SPeedy26 View Post
    I think your post was meant to go here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-to-determine...
    :P
    lol yes.
    sorry about that.

Deleted
    My main will be a thief, but I will probably get a little sick sometimes of sneaking around all the time. Therefore I will also roll a warrior (I will probably roll each class tho), to be a baws and roflstomp everyone I see. Plus a charr warrior is just too awesome to pass on.

I was very torn between Warrior and Necromancer, but decided to go with Warrior.

But honestly, it does not matter what your "main" is in GW2, since there is no actual raiding, and with the sidekicking system, you can have multiple characters be your "main". Bored with the Warrior? hop on your Necromancer and enjoy the exact same stuff your Warrior was doing regardless of level. No longer will your main be determined by gear, but by whoever the fuck you feel like playing at that moment.

God I cannot wait for this game to come out...