Deleted
    Gratz on kill, about time

Gratz Blood Legion!!

What is the name of the first song ? Its really epic

Exclamation I see what you did there!

Hmm... Notice the triple 6 in the total DPS? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerax View Post
    So KIN raiders benched their balance druids and here we have Blood Legion killing him with 3 balance druids who are 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the dmg metter in a sandwich of 2 warlocks respectvily 1st and 5th, and the benched again hunter from KIN is here being 8th. Yeah, you should really listen to the top guilds. GZ on the kill, nice movie!
    Because every raid group must have the same comp?

Congratulations guys. Also, where is Ararat?
    Last edited by mmoce2532cddcf; 2011-12-27 at 12:48 PM.

no kill is worth passing Christmas on for. Especially now that we know that in couple month the expansion will be coming out. Congrats to them but kind of sad for them, that's what they did for Christmas. If people watched race to world first, I felt sad for them the all way. They take this game to the extreme, some say that's what they enjoy, but by the end their raid leader quit, and the chick was pretty much a lifeless chick who had nothing else (she will also quit eventually, when real life kicks in). Don't get me wrong great game until a certain age.

ps: They don't even get paid for this, which makes it even worst.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by berserklover View Post
    no kill is worth passing Christmas on for. Especially now that we know that in couple month the expansion will be coming out. Congrats to them but kind of sad for them, that's what they did for Christmas. If people watched race to world first, I felt sad for them the all way. They take this game to the extreme, some say that's what they enjoy, but by the end their raid leader quit, and the chick was pretty much a lifeless chick who had nothing else (she will also quit eventually, when real life kicks in). Don't get me wrong great game until a certain age.

Cause they raided 72 hours straight from 12 am the 25th till the kill on the 27th right? You're an idiot, qft.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't know about you but even though I celebrate Christmas I don't celebrate it the whole day. Just the morning and then at night for dinner, the rest I'm free to do whatever I want.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice Kill gratz BL!

why so much hate bro ?

Quote Originally Posted by rigginsbear View Post
    Since I've seen several ppl request, here are the dmg meters from our kill:

Rigg ask Dexter where his dps is

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by psycow View Post
    I must have missed the Thread, Quote and/or Interview where KIN said Balance Druids and Hunters Suck?
    look at how bl takes 2 heals to kill the regen adds all 3 boomkins have full dots on them for that whole time. Padding ftw

Since when did Christmas become Mardi Gras?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerax View Post
    So KIN raiders benched their balance druids and here we have Blood Legion killing him with 3 balance druids who are 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the dmg metter in a sandwich of 2 warlocks respectvily 1st and 5th, and the benched again hunter from KIN is here being 8th. Yeah, you should really listen to the top guilds. GZ on the kill, nice movie!
    Not saying balance druids or locks are bad (i myself play a lock) but the numbers are inflated a bit because of the aoe and spellweave procs.... i'm pretty sure KIN sat their druids/hunters because they needed more single target dps, just a speculation though

Also grats to them, though kindof sad the last boss of the expansion isn't the hardest
    Last edited by Sabsy; 2011-12-27 at 06:23 PM.

Lololol nice copy of music used by paragon in heroic ragnaros.

For those interested in the music:

Immediate Music- An Epic Age
    Immediate Music- Serenata Immortale
    Two Steps From Hell - United We Stand, Divided We Fall
    Earth (Immediate Music - Believe)
    Two Steps From Hell - Heart of Courage (Extended Version)

Epic music! Being there and re-watching is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Rickyrock View Post
    Lololol nice copy of music used by paragon in heroic ragnaros.
    Immediate Music and Two Steps from Hell are THE BEST sources of music for wow videos. Its for good reason everyone wants to use them.