Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    D'aww.. No changes to the raid UI not properly displaying health? Bummer.

Deleted
    Fix the damn speeder bug.

Quote Originally Posted by wkhalifa View Post
    WTB better FPS optimization
    Game works fine on my computer, nice 70+ fps everywhere. I think you need to upgrade your computer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    well it's not down for just the patch, they usually also do server maintenance etc
    and there are real people working on this, people who don't want to work on this weekend :P
    why would you launch an mmo on december 20th if you didn't want to work over christmas? haha..

Deleted
    Ok while we are on the things people want to change (i have seen 1 or 2 people asking for it in this thread :P ) is there anyway (or going to be) a way to change keybindings?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    Ok while we are on the things people want to change (i have seen 1 or 2 people asking for it in this thread :P ) is there anyway (or going to be) a way to change keybindings?
    open preferences, there's a tab at the bottom labelled "keybindings" ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wkhalifa View Post
    WTB better FPS optimization
    oh god please this

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

To be honest, the only thing I want is some UI scale customization. I fucking hate having my UI consume half the screen.

But it's only been a weak, so I'll be, like, lenient and shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fuseku View Post
    open preferences, there's a tab at the bottom labelled "keybindings" ^^
    realy? oh snap how could i have missed that? Well thank you!

Deleted
    No nerf to slicing - tyvm. Im thinking about spending 1-200k ish on lvl 50 epics now because i think slicing will make prices go up as people will start to get a million+ on their hands.
    Wtb a optimized server/client respond though. Abillity delay is making pvp a bitch atm - and pvp could be so freaking epic with blaster tracers and lightsabers flying around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    Game works fine on my computer, nice 70+ fps everywhere. I think you need to upgrade your computer.
    Stop Lie already. Or you bought your computer from NASA for over 100000$?

16gb RAM, Intel i7, Geforce GTX 580 3gb and still having FPS problems on some places. So would love to hear about what computer you have if you never go below 70fps. Thing is that it doesnt matter for me if I play on High or Low on everything, still these FPS drops come in different places. Not talking about <5fps but down to around 30fps that feels like 10fps. So the game i just being poorly optimized, no doubt about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Derkaderb View Post
    Stop Lie already. Or you bought your computer from NASA for over 100000$?

16gb RAM, Intel i7, Geforce GTX 580 3gb and still having FPS problems on some places. So would love to hear about what computer you have if you never go below 70fps. Thing is that it doesnt matter for me if I play on High or Low on everything, still these FPS drops come in different places. Not talking about <5fps but down to around 30fps that feels like 10fps. So the game i just being poorly optimized, no doubt about that.
    I just have an i7 960 with 6gb of ram and a 560ti. I may dip to maybe 40fps at times, but it sure doesn't feel like 10fps ever, and I'm not lying in the slightest. Sounds to me like you may have a power or driver issue, because it isn't the game or everyone would be having the same issue, and not just a select few % of the population.

I just have an i7 960 with 6gb of ram and a 560ti. I may dip to maybe 40fps at times, but it sure doesn't feel like 10fps ever, and I'm not lying in the slightest. Sounds to me like you may have a power or driver issue, because it isn't the game or everyone would be having the same issue, and not just a select few % of the population.
    Hell, i have an AMD phenom II x4 955 and a 460ti superclocked and I sustain minimum of 40-50fps no matter what i'm doing. Huttball i average 50-60 and space missions im well over 100.

Deleted
    Well you wrote that you _never_ went on under 70fps. When the FPS drops down and I monitor the FPS, and it is around 30fps, wich can feel pretty OK on other games, it just feels way more laggy on SWTOR. And all my drivers are the latest.
    You shouldn't need to have top notch components in your computer in order to have a good experience in it. The game isnt fully there yet, no doubt about it. It could be improved to avoid the non-smooth feeling.
    But hey, you mayby are the best computer guy out there that knows everything about settings etc so that your game runs perfectly fine, but not all of us aint.
    All I know is that I heard it from the friends I'm playing with aswell. Warzones for example can differ alot.

Deleted
    The game IS indeed poorly optimized and runs very poorly on a lot of newer hardware. Some areas in the game are rendered waaay slower than others for no apparent reason. I hope they focus on this.

More specific 'fixes' I'd like to see include

- being able to abandon all damn quests
    - let people requeue warzones as a group
    - Optimize the coding for PvP a bit. It's pretty tight, but still not quite WoW-tight in my opinion!

As for content, I really hope they will give more general PvP rewards so open-world pvp feels more worthwhile.Also, Please make more differentiated gear for the Republic side. It's so damn dull compared to Imperial gear, and it's really just compounding the balance issue as I see it

Just my preferences

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 02:42 PM ----------

EVERYTHING NICE:
    WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

My point exactly! I'm seriously rerolling an Empire toon for the damn looks alone. Jedis look so generic and boring compared to the Sith. It's not even funny

I also would like to see something on the FPS and such. Maybe both a veiw distance and decorative item rendoring que or something. I am perfect while outside but I get pretty slow while inside of buildings. And yes yes we all know that going top drop 1k+ on a new computer will always fix those problems. Welcome to the real world and such because most people have life and familys that they have to provide for and cannot just pull cash from nowhere. There are a few more options that I would like to see so I can optimize for performance, but I pray that they will come very soon

Deleted
    Would be nice if they fix the "Darth" title bug so SI can use it !

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    I'm just happy they're fixing the bugged nodes. That bothers me to no end when I run up to an object only to see I can't gather it.
    I remember seeing something I could harvest many times, and then becoming frustrated when I got to it and couldn't click it:3 It just sat there flashing at me making me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I'd rather they fix the most important thing of all: Masks not working with hoods.
    this x100000 I'm using Kallig's Countenance, and it looks petty badass, but would look infinity times more awesome if I could have it with the hood up

also, was kinda hoping they'd add in the Willpower shields that are missing from Artifice guess that'll be patch 1.1.0 not 1.0.1
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    To me, this is a very big deal. I'm constantly hunting for the prettiest gear.
    Yeah this is what I love about the mod system, except I am looking for the scariest gear!
    "Peace is a lie"