10+ Year Old Account

Yey Dinged 50 at 4am

And after all things i like:
    1. After leveling pvp only to 30 i started to do some quests. Fund it gr8 story line is assum, Hell i even seen most of cut-scenes. And i was planing to skip all
    2. Space combat--- Reminds me about Panzer dragon on PSX. Could be bit more random and more levels ect. And some boss ship fights. Still cool mini game in mmo,
    3. Companions. I hate companions/pets but in this game fund it quite cool how they craft shit for me and help.
    4. Buttons buttons buttons..... On sith marauder i got so many skills that i use !!!! On my warrior and dk combined i never had so many use full ones.
    5. Pvp is fun.
    6. GFX on some planets are gr8.
    7. Flashpoints. LONG like tbc instances. Not ez on HC from what i seen om roommates pc.
    Things i dont like
    1. Laggy skills. U press spam nothing :/
    2. Engine works like shit on warzones
    3. Loging queue but that seems to go away slowly. Dc and back to queue.
    4. Shadows are so shit in few places that i prefer to have them off
    5. Forcing AA.....
    6.Thunderfuck PVP..... Everyone got that fucking skill Everyone besides me.... Boom fire Boom poison pit Boom down from platforms. Fuck

After all. Its best mmo i played since wow. That includes : Age of conan, War, Aion, Rift, Star Trek online. Will see what will be going on later in game
    ps. Sorry for any mistakes nacked cos went to sleep 5 gours ago lolz.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Congratulations, I hit 50 on 12/22/2011 myself
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

Deleted
    Congratulations

10+ Year Old Account
    I was working till Friday evening. So had only 6h a day to play.. My room mate dinged like week b4 me. And i know how yo level still proud of my realm first 80

I just like the game... Good servers went down so i went to Tescos. 1 hour bath clean house up and play till 4 am 2morrow
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Grats. Still seems odd to me to rush to lvl cap cause you either stayed up really really late chugging the mountain dew and watched the story or skipped most of it. I doubt I will be cap a month from now. I still can't choose a class lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blckhartx View Post
    Grats. Still seems odd to me to rush to lvl cap cause you either stayed up really really late chugging the mountain dew and watched the story or skipped most of it. I doubt I will be cap a month from now. I still can't choose a class lol.
    To be fair, I doubt most people have really "chosen" a class to play. However a lot of people are looking forward to whatever it is they intend to do with the legacy stuff so it's best to pick one and play that AT LEAST through your act one. I used a bit of pvp to lvl up as well but only up to around the end of my act I and after that I got stuck in the bounty hunter story to finish it.

10+ Year Old Account

Well

I went Sith marauder cos it was like fury warrior on beta. Just love that. Its like playing wow warrior 2.0 same skills ect. Feels like home.
    And yes i was sleeping 4h a day since i got EA. Total zombie at work lolz.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a sad panda Was 33 after 2 days... then I went on a vacation with the girl... Just got back a day and a half ago and I'm already 45! Can't. Wait. For. Servers. To. Be. Up. I was planning on hitting 50 today but since servers are down for a few more hours I doubt it now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blckhartx View Post
    I doubt I will be cap a month from now. I still can't choose a class lol.
    In this boat too, leveled a Sith Marauder to level 16, decided I didn't like, got my Sith Inquisitor Assassin to 15 and having second thoughts.. I sense another re roll soon :P

Nice grats m8, I'm chilling a lot Still level 42 or something on my Sith Juggernaut.

Leveling together with a friend and we both have very different schedules atm, but I'm very much enjoying the game and sounds like you are too!
    Keep rocking =)
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    Congratulations, I hit 50 on 12/22/2011 myself
    Well some ppl have these things called jobs and enjoy the sunlight now and then, but a cookie will be mailed to you since you just had to chime in and say you hit it then, thanks again tho!

Although it is a great game I am in no hurry to get to 50. Sitting at 27 right now on my commando and seems like I am going kinda slow. Mind you I am republic on a empire heavy server so finding groups can sometimes take awhile.

The end game is where people's patience will be tested as right now there isn't a whole lot for raids, although I can't wait to start pvping to get pvp gear!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth1108 View Post
    Well some ppl have these things called jobs and enjoy the sunlight now and then, but a cookie will be mailed to you since you just had to chime in and say you hit it then, thanks again tho!
    Early Access started the 13th. So assuming he got in then...he played from the 13th to the 22nd to hit 50 which is no where near taxing of your real life. He could go out and party at night as well as work and hang out with the girlfriend and still hit 50.