Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My main and alts have very varying styles of name and it took forever to find a name that seem like a real last name for any of them and finally I had to reach back to the days of FFXI and use an old name. Atm I have 1 of each kind of base class so my four characters are

Captain Berengar Shantotto
    Darth Sodomus Shantotto
    Agent Bojmir Shantotto
    Atal'kar Shantotto, Knight of the Republic

Deleted
    Lord Nighthunter Nox

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    Lord Vashta Nerada, female zabrak. i find it fitting, plus i'm a doctor who nerd
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeklectic View Post
    Nice! I went with Lord Sondheim Davros because I'm a musical theatre AND a Doctor Who nerd.
    I should point out My personal rule of not playing with people who choose Names that do not fit the environment does not include British Sci-Fi in fact I have an alt named Lee'la.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    I am glad I rolled on a RP-PVP server, even though I do not RP, I would not want to play with people who choose names like, Sword Smith, Chuck Norris, Buzz Lightyear, Khal Ell. The reason is simple these names do not fit with the look and feel of Star Wars.

My legacy Name is Iblis, My main is a Sith pureblood Marauder Lord Marchosiass Iblis
    So you chose an established SW character's surname as your own and bash others for their choices? That lacks originality. Sure it fits in the SW Universe but I don't think it entitles you to lord it over those who choose their names for the personal appeal to them.
    Last edited by Temeluchus; 2011-12-27 at 05:16 PM.

not really, i chose "Bekzur" as my Marauders name (Zabrak) and chose the Legacy name (Aetharius) it fits better on my Chiss Imperial Agent female named Azurulia but took me 20 levels to try find a decent Legacy name..took some random cool sounding latin name

I don't have very much creativity when it comes to names, so I borrowed Beleren after a friend suggested it. Anyone who plays Magic:The Gathering would know :P
    My main is Ryxa Beleren and I just had to make a sorcerer named Jaçe Beleren. Sadly someone already got to the name in the early access so I had to use the stupid alt-code "ç"...

Name: Charlie
    Legacy: Unicorn

Charlie
    <The Unicorn legacy>

My legacy name is Badcrumble.

Lord Llewser Badcrumble shall strike fear into the hearts of many, if I were Dark Side-inclined.

It would be neat to just go by your legacy name.. Lord Badcrumble.

Lord Paduva
    <The Jarv Legacy>

I'm a female Zabrak Marauder

It also fits with my Bounty Hunter, which is called Vykus Jarv.

Took me a long time to find my legacy name, due to my name being Youngcha, nothing fit right. After a few days of brain storming, I finally asked Nar Shadaa general for their thoughts on it and someone responded with Rizard. Considering the odd name choice, Rizard seems to fit well and sounds pretty good.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got voidstar as a legacy name, ok you can tell me now how much do i fail, but you know its HARD to find a suitable legacy name, and i was hating the popup on my screen so i wrote it, its done.

Labe Voidstar :/

Zero Nadda. Doesn't fit any of my other toons really so I keep it turned off for them .
    Yub Yub

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to think so, even if it is mostly for giggles.

Collie, Malamute, Corgi, Basset, Ridgeback, and Doberman.
    <The Canine Legacy>

My Sorcerer is called Nyarlathotep and his legacy surname is Alhazred. I initially wanted to go with "the Crawling Chaos", but apparently you can't use spaces. Nyarlathotep is the messenger of the Old Gods in the Lovecraft universe and Alhazred is the name of the author of the book Necronomicon. I couldn't find any good Egyptian sounding names, so I picked an Arabic one instead.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

Arthuria Pendragon <King of Knights>!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Giga Byte
    I have Tera, Peta, and Exa reserved. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Giga Byte
    I have Tera, Peta, and Exa reserved. Heh.
    Assuming Killa was already taken? Ha!

Mine is Askavi. So my name is Lord Graysfang Askavi. ^ ^ Graysfang is a Prince who serves the lady of the black mountain Ebon Askavi. (Black Jewels Trilogy - Anne Bishop)
    "Half of seeming clever is keeping your mouth shut at the right times."
    — Patrick Rothfuss (The Wise Man's Fear)

My legacy name is Lighthope (A bit wierd but its a real legacy through games) However! My BH is called Reverse and I kinda wanted the surname Engineering for him. Hopefully they will alow you to have seperate Legacy names, I mean they did say that not all of your characters legacy had to be related so maybe that's something that will be added.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondroc View Post
    My legacy name is Lighthope (A bit wierd but its a real legacy through games) However! My BH is called Reverse and I kinda wanted the surname Engineering for him. Hopefully they will alow you to have seperate Legacy names, I mean they did say that not all of your characters legacy had to be related so maybe that's something that will be added.
    Pretty sure legacy are a one choice per server only, better to start on another server for the Opposite side alts.