Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I was kind of shocked in the Twi'lek character creation that there wasnt any different choices for headtails...

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Yes please
    With all the jumping around she did I am amazed she never popped out of that outfit.

And in her honor I look forward to wearing the slave girl outfit on my red twi'lek sith inquisitor!

I prefer female wookies, they are softer

Quote Originally Posted by jinreeko View Post
    hmm you mean like freezing someone in carbonite? that has to happen all the time, since boba fett is afraid han solo will die if they do it
    Remember, there was roughly a 2000 year difference between ToR and the first trilogy.

And, it's not always true that with time comes advancement. While there certainly have been advances in the universe, it's entirely possible that carbonite freezing fell out of practice during the ages and only became a rare thing during the time of the first trilogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    [IMG]

Yes please
    She looks like her pimp gave her a black eye

If the likelihood is that twi'lek females have nice bodies and pretty faces, maybe that's why they're considered more beautiful. You can only look at something "normal" for a long time until you crave something more exotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorned View Post
    I think that there's an impression that they're universally easy to subjugate and exploit, not that they're considered particularly beautiful.
    This guy has it right. They are very passive/submissive as a race for the most part.

I always saw Twi'leks as just being open to taking those positions without feeling shame about it. I see them as blonde girls with Daddy issues, but without the daddy issues.

Still pissed Twi'lek's cant be Imperial Agents, I so <3 mine when I played Smug in beta

Quote Originally Posted by Sewl View Post
    You can only look at something "normal" for a long time until you crave something more exotic.
    On behalf of all human women, lawd I hope not!

~_^

Deleted
    never really like them. Maybe the guy who introduced them was japanese. I ve seen their hentai. They have a thing for tentacles :-P