Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, just got my 3rd companion and cant max my slicing runs.... guess its time to pickup a new prof.

15+ Year Old Account
    Twi'lek hood fix?
    Wheres this at...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, missed the slicing note on the on the official notes, le sad. Ah well mine is at 400 alright, probably won't drop it....probably. Counting what I've spent I made about 1mil from it, unless it was nerfed into the ground it should still be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    Are you crazy?

Good changes, wow some people are really dense.

There are so many bugs in the game, so many game breaking bugs. There are entire story lines that can't advance. Instead of fixing those they listen to forum QQ by baddies that have no idea how the game plays. They work on slicing, and pvp rewards and ignore a ton of bugs. They have just become blizz 2.0
    Yes, im SURE BioWare arent aware of any other bugs sir...Now they will just sit back and watch, cause now the game is perfect.

Jesus, get real man. Bug fixing in something this large is something that never ever stops. People should know that by now

Some bugs are easier to fix than others, and it would make no sense to not fix some of the "smaller" ones because you can do that quickly, while working on larger ones. Or would you rather wait for a HUGE patch that fixes every bug ? (hint...wont happen, ever)

Yeah hopefully slicing isnt so bad.I got 358 on my bh and i was spending 1k credits to send companion for mission and usually got 3k-4k profit from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you crazy?

There are so many bugs in the game, so many game breaking bugs. There are entire story lines that can't advance. Instead of fixing those they listen to forum QQ by baddies that have no idea how the game plays. They work on slicing, and pvp rewards and ignore a ton of bugs. They have just become blizz 2.0
    They are most certainly not blizz 2.0. Blizzard is in an entire league of there own when it comes to catering to QQ and just plain dev ignorance! the game has been out a week, not every bug is taken care of in a week. And i would know why slicing got nerfed my GM made almost 200k credits in one night of pure sclice grinding. And baddies =/= new players to the mmo's.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Deleted
    I was hoping for some of the endgame fixes. Some heroic flashpoint bosses are undoable (Revan in Factory, 2nd Boss Battle for Ilum), some bosses drop no loot (chest not able to be used; at least 3 heroic mode bosses confirmed), many are too easy or very difficult. Most interesting are those bosses that are easier in hardmode than normalmode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbruz View Post
    Yes, im SURE BioWare arent aware of any other bugs sir...Now they will just sit back and watch, cause now the game is perfect.

Jesus, get real man. Bug fixing in something this large is something that never ever stops. People should know that by now

Some bugs are easier to fix than others, and it would make no sense to not fix some of the "smaller" ones because you can do that quickly, while working on larger ones. Or would you rather wait for a HUGE patch that fixes every bug ? (hint...wont happen, ever)
    No they will just sit back and be lazy. They are ignoring bugs in order to cater to forum QQ. That's all they are doing. The people affected by these bugs are ignored because they aren't complaining loud enough.

Some bugs are easier to fix than others? If you spend just 30 minutes working on "slicing", or on "pvp rewards" that's 30 more minutes you could have put into actively working on fixing the game for people who paid for it. Instead those people were ignored so that the forum QQ noobs would get their way. BW did nothing more than slap the players right in the face. Sure blizz does it on a regular basis, but blizz is years old and has a devoted following. BW just made a huge mistake by ignoring their players, even if they don't give a crap.
    infracted because my signature was 69 pixels too high, awww look the cry baby QQ paid off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you crazy?

Wow...ok bite my head off thanks?

This is literally the first patch of many and they aren't going to post EVERY little bug fix on the Patch Notes. Will there be bug fixes? Yeah more than likely, they were fairly fast to fix the Taris issue that was taking a lot of people out. It was fixed before a fair majority of people hit Taris. And the Slicing/PvP things needed a small adjustment, I have a guildie who leveled Slicing quickly and he had a million credits before he hit level 40. I also have friends that aren't even 50 yet but they have all the gear bought and they are just waiting to hit 50 to equip it.

These were things that needed fixing and even though Bioware doesn't cater to your every whim and fix the things that you want fixed NOW...they are starting off well. Bug fixes will come and they don't need a major patch to do it.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    "Warzone completion rewards have been decreased"

As in, the amount of Warzone Commendations given is reduced ?
    Winning gives the same that is does now, losing gives less than it did before.
    LOLINFRACTED

Deleted
    Please tell me they fixed sith corruption

Falling into the Blizzard trap already, I see. Discouraging losing is discouraging PvP, BioWare. I mean, it's not fun to lose repeatedly anyway, but it's much less fun to do so and then get fuck-all for your efforts. This is something Blizzard never learned, and it's the root of why PvP in World of Warcraft is crap. Because you can fix the class imbalances (well... maybe you can, Blizzard can't and never will), and you can remedy faction inequality by various means (Huttball = genius), but at the end of the day no matter how well both sides play, somebody has to lose, because that's the nature of PvP. Don't forget that.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    No they will just sit back and be lazy. They are ignoring bugs in order to cater to forum QQ. That's all they are doing. The people affected by these bugs are ignored because they aren't complaining loud enough.

Some bugs are easier to fix than others? If you spend just 30 minutes working on "slicing", or on "pvp rewards" that's 30 more minutes you could have put into actively working on fixing the game for people who paid for it. Instead those people were ignored so that the forum QQ noobs would get their way. BW did nothing more than slap the players right in the face. Sure blizz does it on a regular basis, but blizz is years old and has a devoted following. BW just made a huge mistake by ignoring their players, even if they don't give a crap.
    You seem mad...you want a cookie??

People aren't being ignored, the things mentioned in the Patch Notes are the MAJOR issues that everyone needs to be aware of. If there is a small bug preventing a really small percent of people from doing something they'll fix it but they don't need to post it in the Patch Notes necessarily. They'll just fix it like they would with a hotfix.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Do you think there is only one person working on fixing bugs? This is going to blow your mind but multiple people can work on different bugs at the same time

I'm glad you have such an insight into their development. You're not like a secret employee are you?

Deleted
    The pvp change isnt smart. it will just discourage ppl to stop playing. especially when they get fuck all for losing. seems they are "fixing" something that wasn't broken in the first place

Depends on how much you get for losing. Lets not jump on the QQ wagon before seeing how much you get for a loss hmm?

Also Slicing was supposed to be ridiculous, its the one thing I've heard complaints about more than anything else.

Now I want codex's fixed, the Sith Academy on Korriban still cant be "discovered"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    You seem mad...you want a cookie??

People aren't being ignored, the things mentioned in the Patch Notes are the MAJOR issues that everyone needs to be aware of. If there is a small bug preventing a really small percent of people from doing something they'll fix it but they don't need to post it in the Patch Notes necessarily. They'll just fix it like they would with a hotfix.
    I'm not mad, more disappointed. I was wondering how long it would take them to go the way of blizz, but honestly I expected longer from them. I mean this is BW, a company I have been a fan of since BG, and NWN. Nope, they proved to be exactly what everyone said they were. A bad blizz clone.

There are people that have been stuck for a week. They can't even advance. There are entire quest lines that are locked. Yet it's ignored because people want to complain about nerfing. I think anyone with their eyes open has already seen the writing on the wall. I think we all know exactly were the game is headed, and that makes me sad because it had potential to be really good.

You are saying that people being unable to advance their story line is not a major issue? Well I have news for you, it's a pretty damn big issue to those people. They wanted to play the game, but they can't because they are being ignored. How about the fact that bugs are preventing some people from progressing at all. These aren't just one or two people, and they are pretty damn major to those that are affected by them like me. I'm sorry that you were pissed someone made more money than you with slicing. I'm sorry the pve crowed got their panties into a bunch because pvp players actually got a reward when they lost. I know that there was plenty of QQ, well congratulations. Those of us affected by game breaking nerfs can just say "hey, maybe next patch I will actually get to play". Oh, unless they decide to start nerfing classes next, and ignore more players.
    Last edited by lunaspike; 2011-12-27 at 04:12 PM.
    infracted because my signature was 69 pixels too high, awww look the cry baby QQ paid off.

Wow, really dude ? Are you for real ?

Come back to present time mate...come back to the real world. The fantasy-land-bubble you are living in isnt good for you.

Seriously...snap out of it