Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    so i'm not supposed to have 45m credits at level 20? I have been soloing mostly and have no idea what the 'normal' amount of credits should be. Nor have I tried any of the other profs so just figured slicing was working as intended. Oh well.

Kittens are amazing.
    Last edited by Naix; 2011-12-28 at 09:33 PM. Reason: They really are.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    WoW is looking better and better everyday.
    So.. play wow then? lol

Its not the ONLY choice out there .... despite what people like you seem to think. HEY GUYZ!! this just in ifn you dont like a gamz yuz has no choice but to playz WOWZ!!
    all games have issue, all games have bugs, and they will get addressed.. however seeing as the game has been out for like.. oh I dont know 2 weeks? yeah I can totally see your point.. I mean ZOMG WHY HAZ NOT ALL BUGZ BEEN FXD!!.. yes please, please take that back to wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Damn I missed the slicing boat........ sonofa
    Same here damng nabbit! ;_;

Obviously arguing with Lunaspike isn't going anywhere. Some people just don't like to see reason. If the dude keeps up these inflammatory posts, they'll get banned. justice enough for me. Back to the OP however. Thank you for posting the notes. It's been a week... I still love this game! I was burnt out on wow and didnt have much hope for swtor but thank you Bioware!

As per fixing bugs, give them time. Patience is a virtue and i cant help but smh at the people that jump right on devs for not fixing the things THEY want right NOW. I hate to sound condescending but that's just not how life works unless you're the owner of a billion dollar corporation. Even then I'm sure they cant get everything the moment they want it. Chill pill.

This might be an interesting read to all the "omg why didnt they fix "insert bug here" already"

http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...r_star/c3byxes

Although I fear some people STILL wont be satisfied with the answers and logic behind it all - even when it comes straight from Bioware