Thread: Vial of Oneshot

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the proc from Deathwing's 2handed sword scales with Unholy DK's mastery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    Our guildmasters running combat in 3s with 2x Axes from Deathwing (agi, procs ~12k dmg), vial of shadows hc (50k proc) and the (normal) str trinket. 100k procs and killing spree in my face? Not cool. I demand nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    Well, the proc from Deathwing's 2handed sword scales with Unholy DK's mastery.
    Probably to make up for less proc capability overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Probably to make up for less proc capability overall.
    Maybe. I just think it's Blizzard's crazy, 'LETS MAKE EVERYTHING OP FROM DEATHWING' idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipe View Post
    Our guildmasters running combat in 3s with 2x Axes from Deathwing (agi, procs ~12k dmg), vial of shadows hc (50k proc) and the (normal) str trinket. 100k procs and killing spree in my face? Not cool. I demand nerfs.
    I wouldn't want to imagine that kind of combo on a Blood DK... The massive AP gain from Vengeance plus the scaling of those trinkets would be orgasmic overkill to say the least.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostatissa View Post
    It's retardedly OP, I mean it makes no sense for a rogue to garote --> kidney me and I'm dead before the kidney ends if this trinket procs and I'm on 4k resi full s10 elite
    then you shouldn't have S10 elite if your being killed that easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The proc works with your attack power and find weakness. So armor doesn't help people. The only thing that keeps it from doing its full damage is resilience.
    Hence the 50k crits.

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demios View Post
    then you shouldn't have S10 elite if your being killed that easy.
    He should trinket that stun, but anyway, that aside.. your not going to live through a trinketproc crit in a full kidney shot with dance.

newsflash: this isnt the first time pve gear has made arenas a crappier place to be (not so much yet but wait until s11 end)

10+ Year Old Account
    makes me think of early in the expac when i got unheeded warning in the first week cata was out, i had alot of fun with that lol
    weeee!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulryth View Post
    makes me think of early in the expac when i got unheeded warning in the first week cata was out, i had alot of fun with that lol
    That wasn't even close to as good as vial is now really.

every duel you get oneshotted
    crits for 50k
    Although as others have stated before, I think its not affected by resilience.

im 99% sure that resilience mitigates the damage of that trinket. I've seen it done 70k+ crit on pve gear. It just has so OP damage to begin with and it benefits from find weakness like has been said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Realistically, though, those trinkets shouldn't be allowed anywhere near arena/RBGs.
    Special proc weapons, trinkets, gear and so on should not be allowed. It creates a huge imbalance.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by chevvy View Post
    Although as others have stated before, I think its not affected by resilience.
    It certainly is affected by resilience. If it wasn't, people would literally be crying about the Vial taking their entire lifebar.

OT: It's a ridiculous trinket and I do hate having lost some arena games because our Priest dies during a Cheap shot against a single rogue.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

this trinket remember me so much shadow........Wait....even more in arena where dk and warrior had this and just becuz of this weapon you could get 200 or 250 more rating, hellz yeah...

I didnt know it was this strong, glad I got it today on my rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    For some reason I don't think the proc is affected by resilience, I could be wrong, but my guesstimation with math tells me that.
    It is when I crit people with no res its crits for 80-90k.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Vial of Shadows, is it just bugged or just rediculously OP? I mean, every duel you do you get oneshotted by the proc. It procs for 50k! :|
    you only have 50k hp?

Death improves everyone's reputation...

Deleted
    Am I the only caster (shadow priest in this case) having fun running around with heroic version of Cunning of the Cruel and Legendary staff? 70k mind blast crit copied + 60k shadow bolt volley aoe wave?

By the way Cunning of the Cruel is so ridicously overpowered in BGs, especially Tol Barad where they go through walls and hit 20+ targets at the time (40k+ to each target).

Deleted
    They should make it a DoT, like vishanka.