Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Sith Inquisitor Assassian or sorcerer and if sorcerer what spec madness? WHICH IS OP

ok so i just bought the game and cant play because servers are down hehe but im wondering and for all of you haters against people wanting to know which class is the most op right now then you simply dont have to reply to this topic but for the helpful people i would appreciate your help .

so im in a twist up which is more overpowered assassian or sorcerer and what spec for sorcerer for dps and most OP im not talking about sorcerer as a healer more just steam rolling kids aha

and if its not any of these 2 classes which class is it thanks for the help

No one's really op everyone has strengths and weaknesses. I personally like sorc lightning spec. but really it's to each his/her own playstyle

Play the game or read the threads already out, any class is OP if your good, otherwise your still a baddie, so stop making threads and go play...

Go down madness until you get Wrath, and then lightning until you get CL. That's the broad stroke of the OP sorc build. There's a lot of points to play with after that, depending on if you're going mostly PvP or PvE.

I'm lightning for my Sorc right now and I love it. It is exactly as a Sith Jedi should be, shooting lightning from your fingers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    no one is OP in PVP, but if you are good at PVP 1 on 1 you will win with any class/spec.
    no one is OP in solo PVE, but if you enjoy the story leveling can become rather fast with any class/spec.
    no one is OP in Group PVE, but if you have a raiders mentality runs can be fun and challenging with any class/spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    I'm lightning for my Sorc right now and I love it. It is exactly as a Sith Jedi should be, shooting lightning from your fingers.

What the hell is a Sith Jedi?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Revan ?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

thanks for the comments but by watching vids man of like top pvpers at lvl 50 ranged cant do shit against a bunch of good sith assassians

Deleted
    Madness is awesome, its abit harder to use in pvp cause of the constant lightning channeling , but the dots get buffed and you have some more control

Quote Originally Posted by Sengel View Post
    No one's really op everyone has strengths and weaknesses. I personally like sorc lightning spec. but really it's to each his/her own playstyle

Why on earth are you lying to the guy? Sorc is the most OP class in the game right now by far. If you want to faceroll your way to victory go with inqusitor/sorc.

thanks alot vutar i know like they wont give me straight up answer and what spec for sorc do you think? and you think there more OP then assassian?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    I knew someone would answer that ;P and I thank for the wiki page even though I already knew who and what Revan was and what people suspect him to be :P

So, you can play a Revan in SWTOR now? :O
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-12-27 at 05:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ferociousHD View Post
    against a bunch of good sith assassians
    I didn't know race was involved :P Imo they both are pretty viable specs, choose what you like the most
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.
    Tier 2 talent of the Grammar-specced "Player" class.

I knew someone would answer that ;P and I thank for the wiki page even though I already knew who and what Revan was and what people suspect him to be :P

So, you can play a Revan in SWTOR now? :O
    Revan is lurking in swtor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricsun View Post
    Spoiler comment.
    please spoiler alert that post or blank out what you said, why you think I blanked out that last part of my first sentence....? :P
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-12-27 at 06:13 PM.

Really despise this search for the most OP class, just shows some ppl can only/want to play OP classes and I think some classes in most MMOs are kept OP by design to appeal to such audiences.

I pvp ALOT in swtor, gotten most of my levels by doing so, and I'm at valor rank 38 by now, and tbh, there arent any OP classes imo.

Furthermore, the ONLY class that, if played well, will beat any other class, despite skill level, is a powertech, and neither sorc or assassins are any threat to them.

I play an Assassin myself, and I have no issues taking down sorc at level 50 either, just as I've been beaten by every other class in the game, but it just seems as if a Powertech is untouchable atm, they seem pretty complicated to play well, but damn...

But a sorc? seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    You play as a Sith (Warrior/Inquisitor) choose the light side options, eventually you will be a just like a Jedi but with Darkside powers.

lets say foR PVE wise what class you think will put in most dps and i really wanna go assassian more then SORC you enjoying it?