Does your guild sell achievements?

After my main account getting banned, I bought the expansions from that Christmas offer and went right to 85 in a few days. My druid used to have 13.6k achievement points which I've saved up from the release of the system at the end of BC. In the start of Cata I was around 8k achievements and until November 15th or so, I went from 8k to 13.6k just by putting my mind to it.

I never had this done before, but I've been part of guilds that sell old content kills/titles/misc achievements for gold. Does your guild sell achievements?
    Anywhere from 5 man instances (Cata of course) to a full Cata raid content clear. Gold has never been an issue and I acquire it at a good rate, good enough to pay big tons if the deal is nice.

So the question is TL;DR,
    Does your guild sell achievements for gold? If so, post here please so I can pick up some!
    No faction/server preference. Will transfer.

Did it for Whitney on Horde-Malfurion sold a fair number of acheesements in Wrath and I'm confident they still sell them in Cata, but I haven't played there in a while. Prices were anywhere from 80-150K depending on the run I guess. I'd say whisper one of them and see if they are still offering it right now, though they may be busy with progression and may not have time.

Deleted
    My old guild did for a while, but then they realised gold was no issue, and there were plenty of guild members who still needed the achievements/mounts/etc. I suppose with smaller guilds who more through content more swiftly it'd be easier to get everyone their achievement and then start selling them. We actually used to run a lot of GDKP runs, they were always so much fun.

There are some guilds on my realm that sells mostly everything that is possible to obtain through PvE. Our guild's rogue bought Firelord title and Pureblood Firehawk for Spectral Tiger from the most trusted guild.

Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

Really looking for guilds that CURRENTLY sell achievements.
    US only.

You have to catch most guilds at the right time. The guilds on my server usually sell all of the raid titles, but with Dragon Soul being current content its really hard to pull them away from there.
    Protocol - Borrowed Time - US-Twisting Nether

Several guilds on my sever do, including ours. If the price is right I imagine we can get you all 4.1 + 4.2 achievments, including firelord. But the price would be really steep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayytee View Post
    Several guilds on my sever do, including ours. If the price is right I imagine we can get you all 4.1 + 4.2 achievments, including firelord. But the price would be really steep.
    How steep is really steep? It's not like a carrying service, it's just that pugs are too stupid and guilds don't want to go back there for nothing.

Deleted
    Im also looking same guild in EU that does sell raid achievements/titles and so on.
    Money wont be problem.

Deleted
    Just look at wowprogress and ask an officer's of the top guild