What Does This Mean?

I normally wake up early (5 am) to go running before work. Well this morning, I walked out of my garage to find 2 (still burning) "religious" candles (one with The Virgin Mary and one with Jesus), an empty 40 of Mickey's malt liquor, a single white rose and an empty bottle of Stella Artois arranged neatly in my driveway. I live in a pretty quiet neighborhood in a pretty quiet suburb.

Anyone have any theories as to what this all means? Am I living in a gateway to hell that must be protected with some kind of bizarre midnight mass?

Someone sad outside and shared two bottles of nice to drink booze then left it there for you to collect and left you two candles to cheer you up so you don't think they left it just to be jerks? :P I dunno...

people have been performing holy rituals on your driveway while getting drunk. sounds legit?

tbh, i have no clue at all... but who knows, maybe im not even that wrong?

in b4 religious thread

most likely a drunken prank, but possibly somebody who believes in wicca or something similar

Deleted
    You have been marked for death by afro-vietnamese scientists

I'd guess that it means either somebody close to whoever laid those items down died/was killed in your house or in front of your house.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykaywhy View Post
    I'd guess that it means either somebody close to whoever laid those items down died/was killed in your house or in front of your house.
    That was actually my first thought too. If I wake up tomorrow haunted. Imma be super pissed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you got so drunk you forgot what you did last night:}
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykaywhy View Post
    My idea as well. Though it would have been nice of them to clean up or at least leave a note.

Deleted
    It's the black sacrament, but wrong.

That is super creepy. I'd call the police, maybe they know something about someone going around and leaving candles in front of houses that they later burn down or something. >.<

It means you woke up in the wrong house?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass