The Emerald Drake and Bronze Whelpling

To the point: Why do the Bronze Whelpling companion and Green Drake mount not exist yet?

The simple answer from Blizzard would probably be: "We have not yet found a place we feel appropriate to introduce them yet."

So here are my ideas:
    Bronze Whelpling

1. Zone Drop: Tanaris; 1 in 1000 drop chance; Why? Caverns of Time open there. So either one wandered out and got picked up, or in a zone full of treasure hunters in one form or another maybe someone snuck in and stole one. (Makes it on par with other whelp pets)

2. Dungeon Drop: 1 in 1000 drop chance off any Infinite Dragon mob in any CoT dungeon.

3. Boss Drop: 1 in 100 drop chance off any or a specific Infinite dragon boss.

4. Quest reward: In Tanaris, starts with a gnome in a yellow robe asking your help in reacquiring a stolen artifact. During the chain you discover the artifact is a dragon egg of the Bronze flight. Last part in chain involves an Infinite Dragonkin trying to corrupt the egg. After you defeat him you learn the egg was meant to find you the whole time and the Gnome who gave you the quest is a grown up version of the whelp to be born, who needs to now spend some time under your protection. (your companion) (Inspired by Capture Flamefly quests and Chromie)

Green Drake (I don't have as many ideas for this, I collect pets mostly)
    1. Reputation: Exalted with Guardians of Hyjal faction, or other druid related faction.

2. Achievement reward: Emerald Dreamwalker, Reach Exalted reputation with the following factions. Cenarion Circle, Cenarion Expedition, Guardians of Hyjal

3. Rare Spawn drop: Add a new corrupted green dragon spawn at one of the four emerald dream portals. I know the nightmare has been contained to one little area in the dream but lets call this guy a fluke who escaped and is trying to get back in. You defeat him and...win him? Soloable, but a challenge in some way (a side from being in one of four different zones when he spawns)

So those are my thoughts for the only missing core color pet/mounts left to be introduced. Thoughts?

(I posted this on the WoW forums a few days ago but wanted to see what folks here thought as well)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

Deleted
    I would approve of this to complete the collection of colors, but have to say I would like to have different pets then just the recolored versions of 4 other existing ones ^^. Better then put up an infinite whelp or mount whick can pull of some tricks like a little time warp some sparkles... geeze i don't know ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a very good idea to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpi View Post
    I would approve of this to complete the collection of colors, but have to say I would like to have different pets then just the recolored versions of 4 other existing ones ^^. Better then put up an infinite whelp or mount whick can pull of some tricks like a little time warp some sparkles... geeze i don't know ^^
    Oh I agree they can be viewed as boring. Old and reused models. If it was not for them being the only ones not represented out of the 5 I would not have suggested it.

had a thought for an Infinite Dragon mount, should have been a 1 in 1000 drop off Murozond imo.

A whelp would be interesting too. I suppose it could have been supplied in any of the bronze whelp options I had in place of the bronze.

OR the Quest Reward version could have two outcomes based off a choice you make. Save the bronze Whelp or let it become an Infinite Whelp (You get the pet based off your choice) Maybe make it an unusual Childrens Week quest chain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

I like the idea of new pets and mounts to round out the collections currently floating about. I'm rapidly closing in on having every pet available (without spending real money on them, except for the reward for completing my legendary /sigh) and I need a new project.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Deleted
    I'm always up for seeing new pets and mounts added to the game, especially if they're tied in to something other than the online store.