Deleted

Unholy rotation help

Alright so after reading some threads in this forum about unholy rotation and trying stuff I find myself failing at some point, I just wanted to be sure:

diseases up, 2 FS 2 SS, then 6 SS? So everytime I Have frost and blood runes I use FS to get death runes. Is it a repeating cicle? 2 FS 2 SS + 6 SS?

Thanks in advance

Also, is unholy damage very dependant on weapon damage like warriors? Im just new to it, thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaws View Post
    Alright so after reading some threads in this forum about unholy rotation and trying stuff I find myself failing at some point, I just wanted to be sure:

diseases up, 2 FS 2 SS, then 6 SS? So everytime I Have frost and blood runes I use FS to get death runes. Is it a repeating cicle? 2 FS 2 SS + 6 SS?
    To avoid confusion, it's called FeS since FS stands for Frost Strike.

No, the idea is to prioritize your attacks in a certain way in order to achieve max DPS. There is no rotation anymore. It's a completely dynamic system. The generally accepted priority system is:

Diseases
    > Dark Transformation
    > Death and Decay/Scourge Strike (UU or Death Runes are up)
    > Festering Strike (BB and FF are up)
    > Death Coil (Sudden Doom, high RP)
    > Death and Decay/Scourge Strike
    > Festering Strike
    > Horn of Winter

Just follow this. Read the complete guide here http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t125292-...isery_4_3_0_a/

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaws View Post
    Also, is unholy damage very dependant on weapon damage like warriors? Im just new to it, thanks again
    No, Unholy is the least dependent class on weapon damage of all classes that use 2H. Yes, it is still very weapon dependent since your two hardest hitting attacks scale with weapon damage.

you can try addons like Zombie or Ovale to get more comfortable with the cooldowns

Deleted
    thanks guys ill check that link to ej as soon as I can