Deleted

What is wrong with my ship?

I mean what are my slaves doing to MY ship?

Original Image: http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8803/wtfds.png

Mod Warning: Don't post gigantic images.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-12-27 at 07:08 PM.

I see your framerate and would like to subscribe to your news letter. What kinda rig down you have running?

Deleted
    they craft.

Broonmark on the other hand, he dosent care, he plays hide and seek

They're crafting for you, doing your bidding

@Bayhas, I get about 100 on my ship with an i7, 8gb DDR 3, and a Geforce 560 TI.

Deleted
    gtx550ti/phenom x6 1605t/4gigs@1600. usually im getting 100+ on ship/hangar/flashpoints but i had to turn on vsync when i forced AA. anyway im still suffering fps issues in warzones/fleet. 15-30 everything on low 15-30 everything on high. even tried brothers 560ti

@kazomir
    really? never seen them do that before. and from L39 im almost always on ship waiting for wz queues tabbed out/ doing push ups n shiet.
    for a minute i thought they are sabotaging my ship >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wkhalifa View Post
    gtx550ti/phenom x6 1605t/4gigs@1600. usually im getting 100+ on ship/hangar/flashpoints but i had to turn on vsync when i forced AA. anyway im still suffering fps issues in warzones/fleet. 15-30 everything on low 15-30 everything on high. even tried brothers 560ti

@kazomir
    really? never seen them do that before. and from L39 im almost always on ship waiting for wz queues tabbed out/ doing push ups n shiet.
    for a minute i thought they are sabotaging my ship >.<
    When you order your companion to craft they go to the table to work
    you must have ordered 3 of your companions to craft.

Deleted
    honestly ive been almost every single minute im in the game(L10+ ofc) and i never ever saw them do that. maybe because i sent 3 of them and before like 2 .