PVE WISE WHICH CLASS YOU THINK WILL BE MOST OP DPS (Just a discussion)

so what class do you guys think in PVE will be most OP in DPS and lvling up im thinking a Bounty Hunter or Sith Inquisitor SORC unno about Assassian what do you guys think?

In before lock!

Mod Edit: Contribute, or don't post.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-12-27 at 08:09 PM.

There is no damage meter, therefore DPS = who cares, just do your job well and stuff will die.

I quite like my commando, although they might not be the highest DPS in the end, people need to stop worrying about such things and play the class they enjoy the most.

I hope they never add one to the game TBH as it will then just be about who has the highest DPS and whatnot.

Some theorycrafting puts a concealment operative and marauder at the top at 50.

Leveling, really boils down to who has the best aoe.

I find it funny that you Cap's everything except whats in the ( ) to make it sound like thats ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Stealessence View Post
    In before lock!
    You have to be more stylish about it.

@O If this does not get locked. I would say SI. More utility, ranged, shorter CD's

Quote Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post

hmm

maybe i should make a operative after all,but i dont know.i still cant see how you can judge top dps without damage meters/some kind of logging system

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    There is no damage meter, therefore DPS = who cares, just do your job well and stuff will die.
    Any sort of combat logging mod is more than just for flexing e-peen you know.
    Hi Sephurik

Just like everything, it will be relative.. AoE environment, a fight with lots of movement... I hope we can live without comparing every class/spec for a while.

Deleted
    I think someone mentioned sniper/sharpshooter putting out some impressive numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    hmm

maybe i should make a operative after all,but i dont know.i still cant see how you can judge top dps without damage meters/some kind of logging system

That's why its called theorycrafting.

Concealment operative has a lot of variables to it but laceration on poisoned targets and backstab with relation to acid blade are probably the best dps abilities in the game.

The worst attacks operative has in its pve rotation being shiv and corrosive dart, shiv still hits like a monster and corrosive dart is a pretty sizable dot.

Quote Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post

Marauder at the top? I highly doubt that, their DPS is abysmal at best even at 50.

If anything it's going to be Sorcerers/Sages and Commandos on top of DPS, operatives probably won't be too far from the top.

Real men hold down shift...

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Marauder at the top? I highly doubt that, their DPS is abysmal at best even at 50.

If anything it's going to be Sorcerers/Sages and Commandos on top of DPS, operatives probably won't be too far from the top.

Marauder dps is really good, problem is their rotation is ridiculously hard.

The only thing I could compare marauder to would be a pre-BC affliction lock that requires melee and has dot timers cut in half. That's kind of the playstyle it requires.