Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Judging the game based on the beta is ridiculous, especially bringing up difficulty level when the difficulty is supposed to be brain-dead easy.

Deleted
    Diablo II's Act I normal mode was super easy. Only minor challenge I remember was an optional boss with cold arrows surrounded by rogue archers...and that's because I rarely had thawing pots by then.

So, when you play Beta Diablo 3 Act I normal difficulty and say it's easy, I say: What else is new?

Your opinion is obviously biased...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    Thanks for quoting what I just read earlier today, I really appreciate that.

Again, I (and the vast majority of players judging by the number of these threads) DO NOT WANT Normal to be super easy. As I said, a tutorial that takes up to 10-12 hours to complete is terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE game design, I shouldn't have to explain why. Is it that hard to comprehend? A game is only fun as long as there's at least SOME challenge. Especially if that game is of the hack'n'slash genre.

Also, I am not a "new player" and I don't understand why exactly the game has to be ruined just so a couple newbies won't be called names (which they will anyway as WoW has proven lots of times no matter how often Blizzard nerfs that game).

I'm tired of that PC crap when normal people have to suffer because a tiny minority of players are horrible. I'm tired of not being able to call a retard what he really is. This policy has already turned your country into one huge mess where the rights of the natives are horribly abused just so people like you can feel good about themselves. I appreciate your right to be proud of being able to call Stockholm the rape capital of Europe but please don't go online and act like your infantile leftist way of thinking is normal or acceptable.

I know I will probably get banned, but this really had to be said. People like me (normal healthy people who don't have a problem playing a 12+ game at the age of 20+) are the absolute majority and we won't let deviants like you terrorize us with your totalitarian dogmas.
    LoL it takes you 10 to 12 hours to kill the Skel King? LoL! I have him down now in 45 min, start to finish. I think I did 43 min if you want to get technical. You have proven you have NO IDEA what your talking about.

And and Andariel was hard in D2? . . . . when was she hard?
    Last edited by Beazy; 2012-01-04 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    LoL it takes you 10 to 12 hours to kill the Skel King? LoL! I have him down now in 45 min, start to finish. I think I did 43 min if you want to get technical. You have proven you have NO IDEA what your talking about.

And and Andariel was hard in D2? . . . . when was she hard?
    Yeah, I don't know what the guy is going on about. I watched Youtube videos and it wasn't even close to 12 hours to play every single class through to the skeleton king. It was like an hour per class. Also, one of the videos showed the guy dying a few times, for whatever that's worth. This guy was a good gamer, and didn't pay attention, and wound up dead. So it's not like you absolutely cannot fail. It's just that there are 4 levels of difficulty and you're seeing the first hour of the game on the easiest one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendzie View Post
    Yeah, I don't know what the guy is going on about. I watched Youtube videos and it wasn't even close to 12 hours to play every single class through to the skeleton king. It was like an hour per class. Also, one of the videos showed the guy dying a few times, for whatever that's worth. This guy was a good gamer, and didn't pay attention, and wound up dead. So it's not like you absolutely cannot fail. It's just that there are 4 levels of difficulty and you're seeing the first hour of the game on the easiest one.
    To be fair, you could spend about 2 hours from start to Skelly king if you clear all maps, click all chests, kill all monsters and do a bit of crafting. But 10 to 12 hours??? There is no way, there just isnt more than 2 hours of content in the beta as it stands right now.

And lets be real for 5 minutes. . . if it takes you 10 to 12 hours to complete the entire first act on easy, you probly want to get another game thats more your pace. I would be willing to bet the entire first act wont last longer than 3 hours once its all said and done. . . . until INFERNOOoooOOOooOOOooOOO!!!!!

Dont say the game is easy... If you played any Diablo 2 or d2 with LOD you would know how easy that game was even on the hardest difficulty
    people in classic ( d2) would solo Diablo with loaders even on hardcore...

This game will be amazing just wait and see when it comes out. Blizzard knows how to make their games.

e: The game looks amazingly good compared to D2 which had a horrible resolution and not to mention the amazing graphics..

There was nothing dark, horrific or difficult in the first part of act 1 in Diablo 2.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendzie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    To be fair, you could spend about 2 hours from start to Skelly king if you clear all maps, click all chests, kill all monsters and do a bit of crafting. But 10 to 12 hours??? There is no way, there just isnt more than 2 hours of content in the beta as it stands right now.

And lets be real for 5 minutes. . . if it takes you 10 to 12 hours to complete the entire first act on easy, you probly want to get another game thats more your pace. I would be willing to bet the entire first act wont last longer than 3 hours once its all said and done. . . . until INFERNOOoooOOOooOOOooOOO!!!!!

I don't think you read that right.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.