Thread: Method 8/8 HC

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Method 8/8 HC

http://www.wowprogress.com/
    Method killed Madness yesterday, taking World 6th kill for Heroic Madness! Gratz Method!
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

GZ to them!
    I am now just waiting from videos from Paragon and Method, they usually got the best videos (music and when to switch etc, no offense but its boring watching same person for too long or anoying not watching same person long enough, theese guys are good at finding a sweet spot for when to switch, and they also do it in a way we see a lot)

Quote Originally Posted by Shanto94 View Post
    GZ to them!
    I am now just waiting from videos from Paragon and Method, they usually got the best videos (music and when to switch etc, no offense but its boring watching same person for too long or anoying not watching same person long enough, theese guys are good at finding a sweet spot for when to switch, and they also do it in a way we see a lot)
    Yes, very excited, as I loved Paragon's video for HC LK 25m, and I also wanna note that Landsoul's video of vodka's HC LK 25m kill was pretty good too.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not to be an arsehole, but do we really need a thread every time someone kills Madness?

Deleted
    wayne !
    star wars is out !

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can see this happening eventually...

"Grats to [insert guild name here]'s Madness HM kill! World 526th!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mictian View Post
    I can see this happening eventually...

"Grats to [insert guild name here]'s Madness HM kill! World 526th!"
    That's what people are making it out to be by making a thread for Paragon, so I just decided that Method deserves some talk from the people.

Gratz to them

Why is it any less impressive when Method kills a boss than when Paragon does? There was an 18 minute difference, and the difference in the threads should be just that.
    (Though thats what is happending, people bitching about "Do we need this thread?").

And actually, any guild that manages top 50 does deserve a congratulation, because theese bosses are hard and takes a lot of effort defeating.
    It's like saying "God, there are over 6 billion people in the world, does she really need a congratulation for getting pregnant" The point isn't that they are world 6th but that they managed to down an incredibly hard boss.

Why is it any less impressive when Method kills a boss than when Paragon does? There was an 18 minute difference, and the difference in the threads should be just that.
    (Though thats what is happending, people bitching about "Do we need this thread?").

And actually, any guild that manages top 50 does deserve a congratulation, because theese bosses are hard and takes a lot of effort defeating.
    It's like saying "God, there are over 6 billion people in the world, does she really need a congratulation for getting pregnant" The point isn't that they are world 6th but that they managed to down an incredibly hard boss.
    Exactly, so I think I shall make a thread for any guild who kills Heroic Madness in the top 50, and if my guild ever kills Heroic Madness, I shall make a thread too

Deleted
    Don't these guilds have their own websites and forums?
    Post there by now.

Deleted
    Method and Paragon both are better guilds than the ones above them, we all know why they lost the race this time. 8 days ban and LFR loot taken off them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tihr View Post
    Not to be an arsehole, but do we really need a thread every time someone kills Madness?
    Someone is mad they are only 5/8.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares. We don't need a new thread every time someone gets 8/8.

Quote Originally Posted by fodder View Post
    Method and Paragon both are better guilds than the ones above them, we all know why they lost the race this time. 8 days ban and LFR loot taken off them.
    You don't need to come into this thread and post the same thing you posted in the Paragon thread. I am going to say this one time and one time only.
    KILL VIDEOS

Deleted
    This is like knowing robbing a bank is wrong but you'll be the richest if you do it
    You still do it
    Get Caught and all money taken from you
    Go to jail for 1 year
    Cry people are richer than you while you were in jail for 1 year

Because generally when you talk about "World First" its only impressive when its... you know... The First... I dont really care about any top guild (I.E: I didnt cheer for any guild) but this is getting out of hands, theres been like 6 different topics regarding HC 8/8. Do we really need all of those topics?, if somebody cares about that particular guild they will go to their website and check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfried View Post
    Because generally when you talk about "World First" its only impressive when its... you know... The First... I dont really care about any top guild (I.E: I didnt cheer for any guild) but this is getting out of hands, theres been like 6 different topics regarding HC 8/8. Do we really need all of those topics?, if somebody cares about that particular guild they will go to their website and check it out.
    We don't need anything on these forums tbh, but people are making Paragon a thread, so like I said, I wanna give Method some love to ^.^

Deleted
    Congratulations, Method.

All these top guilds are very famous, and have very many fans following their progression. How about you get the fuck out if you don't care.

Yea cheating does tend to be counterproductive when you are trying to win a competition, assuming you get caught :P