Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    I think that's his goal.
    Clearly me not agreeing with you means i'm trying to piss everyone off.

It's hilarious how short-sighted all the people defending stupidity are, then again I shouldn't be surprised by this should I.

By using simple logic one could've found out what to do, by listening to the tank's advice, he could've figured out what to do. By reading his talents etc. he could've figured out what to do.

But no, he felt the need to not do a single thing himself and let other people carry the information over to him and his army of fellow horrible players decided to defend him because they feel personally attacked because you would do exactly the same and are butthurt because of it.

Entertaining nonetheless though.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Asrialol; 2011-12-28 at 03:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elitist Jerks
    Always use this in place of opinion, your own math, personal experience, etc. Generates maximal knowledge and refreshes your understanding of your class.
    Blindly follow a website where people post their opinions, their math, their personal experience. Not to mention, usually simulated with best-in-slot gear and full raid buffs. Yep.
    You know, those people are there because they can think for themselves.
    How often have i not seen wrong math being done on EJ, with lenghy discussion topics providing new information that later was accepted by the community...

@topic
    As said, use cobra, your mastery increases it and it does a cool effect.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, a simple question is asked and all hell breaks loose, dont think ive seen any arguing thats been as pointless as this..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Wow, a simple question is asked and all hell breaks loose, dont think ive seen any arguing thats been as pointless as this..
    I agree. Luckily I have my talents specialized in taming hell, thus this was no match for me! Sadly it takes some time before one can act, though.. Pre-emptive infractions / bans wont be populare

The OP got his question answered, and since people now decided to flame, I shall now fireproof this thread permanently using a quite advanced technique, known as;

Thread Locked.
    Hi