Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Minecraft Video and Picture Megathread

Welcome to the video and picture megathread!

This thread was created as a place for everyone to post things they have found that they thought was interesting, amazing, or just generally something they wanted to share with others. Rather than have lots of separate threads posted each time something cool was found, we decided to have one big thread so that the forum does not get cluttered.

So if you find a video that you thought was awesome that you want to share with everyone else here, or you found some images of something someone has made, post them here!

A few simple guidelines for posting in here:

• Give credit to the original creator where possible - remember we have this thread for creations that belong to you, so if it's something you have made, post it there!
    • Please try to use thumbnails when linking to large images - most image host providers will display a selection of forum friendly links for images (Imgur for example).

The best Minecraft short I've ever seen

I'm just gonna link it and let the chips fall as they may.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Uuuummmmmmmm... Wow. That first video is inspiring.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Deleted
    Found this long ago i find it quite awesome.

captainsparklez and a few others worked on this one. possibly the best thing ever. that solitude film is awesome though. --^
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

A fun video of an awesome city on my server Feel free to check it out!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Found this guy today, took a look at what he has created, and what can I say... I'm so incredibly impressed! Just take a look on his videos, and see for yourself what he has created!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Another great video by CaptainSparklez and his crew

Here is OMGWeplayges arena enjoy

There will be more upcoming

http://imgur.com/ACiZU,Gc5p2,ueCy2,e...,ErkH5,qmxI6#2

Latest snapshot. First two show a couple beaches on large biomes. The rest are a world that I made that was bugged to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to share a good ongoing video series about the Mod Thaumcraft that PintOfBass4l is doing on Youtube.

For those that don't know Thaumcraft (2) is a mod that incorporates many magical features into your Minecraft worlds.

Added features will allow you to conduct research, gather unique resources, craft powerful magical items, enchant existing items to do many cool things as well as giving players many fun machines to build and work with. There is a lot more to the mod as well that I can't really get to without this becoming and extremely long thread so I'll leave it to PintOfBass4l to show you how things work.

This is more of a "Let's Play" series rather than a straight up Tutorial. A lot of the boring collecting and building is left off camera so you get to see a lot of the cool items and their uses without sifting through 30 episodes of randomness.

He's also exclusively using Thaumcraft so it's not cluttered by other mods.

Here's a link to his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PintOfBass4l

And the first video: (actually does contain a lot of mining but there is a lot of description of how the mod works too):

Wanted to share this mind-blazingly awesome shading mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-shadows-more/

That's a bit of our treehouse in a jungle we've put up, overhanging a water-filled sinkhole that is the spitting image of Sholazar basin. I'll try and finangle a decent screenshot of the whole area later. I'm using Ovu's Rustic texture pack, but the shaders look pretty sweet on straight up vanilla Minecraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to note that the user I previously posted about doing the Thaumcraft 2 let's play is not doing a technic let's play.

He's an awesome guy that talks through things and shows the learning curve. He's experimenting and doing really good things. Please check him out, subscribe and comment. He's very good about replying.

Mention that fluideight sent you too! that's my YouTube name

http://www.youtube.com/user/PintOfBass4l

Here's Episode 1:

10+ Year Old Account

Show some support?

Hey guys. I just started a Let's Play. I like playing Minecraft, but I'd appreciate some support.

Also, any tips on challenges? I'll hear you guys out

Please like & sub to show some support for another Minecrafter. :P

This just popped up in my sub box

Thought I'd share

Credit goes to Captainsparklez

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the new episode, had to restart with the new mic.

Hope you guys all liked it. Next one will be up soon!

Hello there fellow crafters. So I have started a Technic Pack play-through in the newest version of Minecraft 1.4.2. 2 Key mods have not been added back yet Thumacraft and Redpower but other then that everything has been very stable for me.

Here is the first of the videos if your intrested many more to come
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

Pretty good video guys

This is part 9 of my Feed The Beast play through for Minecraft. The first parts of minecraft are really rather boring anyway so posting this far in doesn't seem to bad imo.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 03:15 PM ----------

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..