Steelseries Cataclysm MMO Mouse

Hey Everyone,

Can anyone please articulate clearly or make a youtube video explaining how to set up my SWTOR keybinds for my Steelseries cataclysm MMO mouse?

I would greatly appreciate your help!! I can't wait to set it up and dominate storm trooper like I do my hunter :-)

Any who help I will PM email so we can keep in touch via swtor. I was a hardcore wow raider several tiers and currently play 1 day a week in 394 ilvl so will be a good ally to have.

Cheers,

Zen

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 02:11 PM ----------

please help me set oit up

First make sure you have the latest version of the mouse software (download from steelseries website).

Open the mouse software. Make sure 'Enable in-game mode' is NOT checked.
    Now assign a No Delay macro to each extra button you want to use. To do this, click on a button where it says Clear/Disable and the Button Assignment Window will pop up. Make a new custom macro. Click the 'No Delay' Box. Click the whitespace, then press a key or combo of keys (it's probably best to use keys you wouldn't normally press; for example, I use keypad keys since I play on a laptop and those keys aren't even on my keyboard). Name the macro whatever and click ok. Repeat this for each extra mouse button you want to use. Mine are assigned to Keypad numbers 1-6. Make sure to hit apply to save changes. It should work in game now, you can bind them normally in swtor.

Now, if you did this and it still doesn't work, you may need to run the mouse software as an administrator. Open your task manager and force quit any World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse processes. Then find those programs in your Steelseries folder and run them as administrator (check the box for it under properties->compatability).

Quote Originally Posted by Denae View Post
    First make sure you have the latest version of the mouse software (download from steelseries website).

Open the mouse software. Make sure 'Enable in-game mode' is NOT checked.
    Now assign a No Delay macro to each extra button you want to use. To do this, click on a button where it says Clear/Disable and the Button Assignment Window will pop up. Make a new custom macro. Click the 'No Delay' Box. Click the whitespace, then press a key or combo of keys (it's probably best to use keys you wouldn't normally press; for example, I use keypad keys since I play on a laptop and those keys aren't even on my keyboard). Name the macro whatever and click ok. Repeat this for each extra mouse button you want to use. Mine are assigned to Keypad numbers 1-6. Make sure to hit apply to save changes. It should work in game now, you can bind them normally in swtor.

Now, if you did this and it still doesn't work, you may need to run the mouse software as an administrator. Open your task manager and force quit any World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse processes. Then find those programs in your Steelseries folder and run them as administrator (check the box for it under properties->compatability).
    have you actually gotten this to work in swtor? my brother does this normally, and couldn't get it to work, though he didn't try the admin tip. I'll have him try this later.