Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    What healing addon is that priest using? Anyone got a clue?-Thanks

Nice dancing turkey! I wish you to take it until the end of winter veil! I got it at 5th or 6th day of it !

Quote Originally Posted by Vullafuja View Post
    What healing addon is that priest using? Anyone got a clue?-Thanks
    It's Vuhdo

was always told you can't transfer a account from EU to US realms, or even to oceanic/asian realms so? how do 316 players on EU realms have pets done on promotions on asian realms?

Deleted
    GZ Blood Legion

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    was always told you can't transfer a account from EU to US realms, or even to oceanic/asian realms so? how do 316 players on EU realms have pets done on promotions on asian realms?
    If you are a person who travels for thei job, AKA army. you can e-mail blizzard, and they should do it for you.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit of Competition isn't on the list? Looks like my pet is so rare it doesn't exist.
    ^infraction

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see my pet as the rarest of all XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow really depressing to see that less than 40% uses an authenticator (Core Hound Pup). I sincerely wish that Blizzard would be less lenient to people that don't use it and get hacked. A former guildie of mine got hacked three times in the one year I knew him and they restored all his stuff every single time. If this would happen once OK, but Blizzard should take note that they helpeed someone and strongly advise them to get an authenticator. If it happens again and the player still does not have an authenticator, make it a paid service then... Just have them pay 15 bucks or something. And even then limit that to maximum of two times. Strike three, you're out!

Deleted
    I love my Lil'K.T.

So, Gurky is the rarest pet - nice to know Thought it was Murky tbh.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Wow really depressing to see that less than 40% uses an authenticator (Core Hound Pup). I sincerely wish that Blizzard would be less lenient to people that don't use it and get hacked. A former guildie of mine got hacked three times in the one year I knew him and they restored all his stuff every single time. If this would happen once OK, but Blizzard should take note that they helpeed someone and strongly advise them to get an authenticator. If it happens again and the player still does not have an authenticator, make it a paid service then... Just have them pay 15 bucks or something. And even then limit that to maximum of two times. Strike three, you're out!
    You're a dick. Someone's email gets hacked, maybe their identity and credit card get stolen, and on top of that, once they finally get their life problems sorted out, they can't log on to WoW, kill some dragons and chill out because their account was stolen and their entire inventory was vendored and stolen by gold sellers, and they tried to get it fixed more than once.
    ^infraction