Stumped on how I lost 8k dps on simcraft since last week

Last week I was at 40.9k dps on simcraft and this week I can't seem to sim higher than 33.7k although I received a number of upgrades including receiving my 4 set bonus. I thought maybe because I lost about 200 haste maybe that was causing me to drop so I put my old gear back on and I was still at 33.7k dps.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Smokie/simple is a link to my armory

and the new set with upgrades I received this week include Insignia of the corrupted mind(397), 397 tier gloves, and 397 tier shoulders.

Under options on simcraft I have:
    Version-live
    Iterations-50k
    World lag- low
    Length- 350 secs
    Vary length-20%
    Fight style- patchwerk
    Target level- raid boss
    Player skill-elite
    threads-1
    armory region-us
    default role-auto

Buffs=
    DI
    Bloodlust
    Crit
    Mana
    Mana regen
    Replenishment
    Spell haste
    Spell power 6%
    Stam
    Stat multiplier

Debuffs= Armor reduction
    Bleed damage
    Bleeding
    Physical damage done
    Physical damage taken
    Poisoned
    Ranged AP
    Reduced attack spee
    Spell crit
    Spell damage

I'm really stumped to why simcraft went from recording my dps at above 40k down to 33k any suggestions?

I'm simming you at ~43k, so i'm not sure what's causing the discrepancy on your end.

Thank you for the reply i think i may have figured it out, i was simming dps using soulfire as a filler under xtreme haste conditions and probly forgot to change it back to incin filler, ill check when i get home

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 08:13 PM ----------

Apparently I was using the 4.2 version of simcraft.... lul it has now been deleted
    Last edited by smokieazgalor; 2011-12-28 at 08:37 PM.