Drop Alchemy or Inscription?

I currently have a priest with Inscription and Alchemy, and a paladin with Jewelcrafting and Enchanting, and wanted to drop either inscription or alchemy for herbalism, to fuel alchemy, which helps jewelcrafting. My main problem is I do not want to really drop inscription, since I have all the glyphs for it, and book of glyph masteries are expensive these days.

Any thought on this dilemma?

Don't drop. Leave the herb farming to bots. Earn gold any other way and buy herbs from AH.
    Last edited by Weerra; 2011-12-28 at 08:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would consider not dropping and either do what weerra suggested or simply level a Death Knight. Northrend is quite quick with full heirlooms now. On a decently full day with nothing to do I power leveled from 69-78. Just pick up mining and Herb or whatver :P Faster mount speed as well.
    Last edited by lmenvs; 2011-12-28 at 08:54 AM.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

Deleted
    Blizzard came up with the Death Knight class for precisely this situation! If you can stomach levelling to about 80/81 on a DK you can get yourself a farming toon to provide for the professions yours priest and paladin have. A little more seriously, though, if you're set on dropping one of those professions for herbing, I would be tempted to drop Inscription. It seems only to be a very sporadic money maker. Picking up herbalism would allow you to call on the services of a guildy/friend if you ever wanted a glyph made by just passing the required herbs onto them.

10+ Year Old Account
    keep it good things come for scribers in mop

Helfarch beat me to it

Roll a DK for herbing/mining, or drop Inscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
    Helfarch beat me to it

Roll a DK for herbing/mining, or drop Inscription.
    Exactly this. Except I wouldn't drop Inscription. Just create a farming alt. It's an obvious choice to let a DK do it since you start half way through the leveling process.

Cant agree more on the reroll part or just buy from AH... Prices on my server vary for example on heartblossem from 30g to 140g per stack per day...
    So take a amount in your mind and buy them only when its lower than that!