Wrath raid achievements (lvl 85)

Greetings

Some guildies and I have going back to vanilla and BC raids for achievements for our alts and to get transmog gear. Well, I am hoping to move on to the Wrath 10m raids soon to work on the achievements there, as well as go for transmog gear. What I'm wondering is how difficult are they for a group of 85s, particularly if most of us never ran the raids when they were current content?

There are 6 of us interested for sure: Prot/Ret Paly, 2 Fury Warriors, 2 Shadow Priests, Elemental Shaman (one of the Warriros can tank, or go to a Paly to heal, and one of the Priests has a healing OS). Again, most of us didn't finish the Wrath raids beyond T7 (I did half of Ulduar, that's it). Speaking of Ulduar, TotC, ICC, and RS, what level of difficulty should we expect? Should the 6 of us be able to handle most of it, or should we definitely seek out more to fill our group? Opinions on both the normal and hard modes would be greatly appreciated I don't want to go in and just beat our heads against a wall because we all thought it would be faceroll (unless it really is) :P

Thanks!
    What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated. - Thomas Paine

Deleted
    the first tier of wotlk raids can be done with 3-5 man easily just 1 tank 1 heal and some dps
    then ulduar i did all with 5 ppl (good geared) except last boss (alone in the darkness) we had to pug more ppl to do it with 8
    Icc allways full 10 man pugs, (youll need a heroic and normal clear here for drake)

Deleted
    If You're going for the 10m content, everything can be done easily with 6 people. I just did all achies including heroic modes in ICC, in the same week, with 1 tank, 1 healer and 4 dps. On some bosses yoght want to read up on tactics tho. Especially lich king

Thank you 2 very much for the responses We're pretty well geared, so we'll start with just the guild, then if we get into trouble try and find some others. I'll definitely be looking up abilities too.

If anyone has more to add, I'd love to read it. Regardless, everyone have a great new year And thank you again!
    What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated. - Thomas Paine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GregDub View Post
    (youll need a heroic and normal clear here for drake)
    U dont need normal version , i did a pug for heroic achies and got my drake

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsure View Post
    U dont need normal version , i did a pug for heroic achies and got my drake
    You'll need a coordinated group if you want to kill LK on heroic and get Been Waiting a Long Time for This in the same run. You'll also need two seperate BQL kills for Once Bitten, Twice Shy. BQL's faceroll though, but letting the plague stack to 30 on LK takes a good 5 minutes, during which a lot of shadow traps are gonna spawn.

Anyway! Back on-topic, you should be fine with 6 for most of the 10-man content. Hell, I 9-manned Naxx and Malygos 25-man, and we still managed to kill Malygos in under 6 minutes for You Don't Have an Eternity (25 player). Considering that most 25-man WotLK raids are about on-par (HP-wise, anyway) with Cataclysm 10-mans, you shouldn't have many problems.

It's worth noting that certain abilities that deal %-based damage are pretty dangerous, though. XT's earthquake in Ulduar, and Anub's Leeching Swarm (which now makes him extremely difficult to kill, FYI) are a couple examples, but there's probably more I've forgotten about. Watch out for those!