Deleted

Tribes ascend beta key

In short. Don't want it.

Who wants it? I'll check back tomorrow and pick.

Would love to try it!

Singed up for beta when I heard about it for first time, just haven't got lucky yet. Would love to be part of beta as I really loved Unreal Tournament and it looks kinda similar.

Here is mine if anyone else wants

You have been selected to be one of the first people to play and give feedback on Tribes: Ascend, the fast-paced action shooter from Hi-Rez Studios.

This e-mail contains an activation key that you may use to get started as a member of the Tribes: Ascend Early Testing Program.

YOUR ACTIVATION KEY:

F897788B4CBEBE4435996592B

Follow the detailed instructions below to download the game and activate your key.

I look forward to seeing you in the game, and thank you in advance for your help, patience and feedback during this critical early testing cycle.

Stewart Chisam
    Executive Producer

ACTIVATING YOUR KEY AND INSTALLING THE GAME

To join the program, you must download the Hi-Command Game Launcher and activate your key. Simply follow the link below, and follow the instructions.

http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/rd?1=AvUE...v~L~zr~&2=5688

Once you have downloaded, you can add your key by clicking "Activate Key" on the Tribes page. You will need to log in to activate.

NOTE: If you have ever registered for a Hi-Rez Studios game or beta program (for instance, if you play Global Agenda), you can login using your previously created Hi-Rez Studios master account.

If you have never registered with Hi-Rez Studios, you must first create a new Master Account and then follow the link to activate your Tribes: Ascend Beta key.

PROVIDING FEEDBACK AND REPORTING BUGS

There are a couple of ways for you to report problems and provide feedback during Beta:

Complete the Surveys: We will be sending out periodic surveys to get your opinion and feedback on specific things during Beta. Keep an eye on your email for these surveys!

Access the Tribes: Ascend Answer Center: Visit the Answer Center to check the Knowledge Base, find Frequently Asked Questions and Contact Support with Issues.

Visit the Closed Beta Private Forums: You can provide general feedback and report issues in the Beta forums.

Read the existing Tribes: Ascend thread. Couple of posts pointing out that Liking T:A on Facebook gets you a free key, and there are tons of beta keys there if you don't want to go to all that trouble.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-Ascend-Beta
    Last edited by FlawlessSoul; 2011-12-29 at 03:15 AM.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7