Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic ToC was taken out a long time ago. It's the reason the Swift Horde Wolf is so rare.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Xosimos View Post
    Heroic ToC was taken out a long time ago. It's the reason the Swift Horde Wolf is so rare.
    No, the Heroic ToC is still there, you just don't get the mounts anymore.

@Idiots who think you need to kill end wing Heroic in ICC to get Heroic Lich King to spawn still: You don't because I just did it today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MistsOfPandariaIncoming View Post
    No, the Heroic ToC is still there, you just don't get the mounts anymore.
    Actually, I think you're right. Ignore me. :]
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Deleted
    I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the ToC behavior is very buggy at the moment. It is not a different instance, you can kill [in sequence] anything in normal and anything in heroic like the new raids and then anub'arak will not spawn in hc if not all are done in hc, that's the only normal thing about it. If you then change to normal anub may bug and not appear at all in normal unless you disband/reset.
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2011-12-28 at 07:30 PM.

Unless they changed it, you can't change difficulty inside the instance, since it's 2 different lockouts

So you can clear everything in regular and everything in heroic, they changed it for ICC, in other words, TOC had 4 lockouts.. TOC10, TOGC10, TOC25 and TOGC25.

Deleted
    ^ You can change it, it just doesn't work for anub'arak heroic (and it may bug even for normal anub). e.g. we did all normal apart from lord jaraxus and then anub arak normal was available. They were all done in a sequence, it didn't require re-killing.

---------- Post added 2011-12-29 at 02:47 AM ----------

A big problem for those achievement runs though is that for some reason heroic kills do not count for the normal achievement. It is a bit silly but it's how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    oh noez you have to kill all hc bosses to spawn the last one o m g ! its been like this since we had the heroic difficulty introduced :>
    In T11 all you had to do was kill heroic Cho to spawn Sinestra so it hasnt really been like that the whole time.

Deleted
    That accusation of whining was uncalled for. The problem was not that it wasn't spawning, the problem was that it is confusing since it is very quirky since it apparently bugs the normal boss as well if you switch it back to normal. If you see normal not spawning it is natural to assume heroic "would work" as well if it was not buggy. (normal works if a disband/reset is happening)

Deleted
    I don't know if they changed it, so I'm not gonna comment on that, but back when ICC was current, you could get one Heroic try on LK each week without killing the 4 end-wing bosses on Heroic. If you wiped that try, he went back to normal mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the ToC behavior is very buggy at the moment. It is not a different instance, you can kill [in sequence] anything in normal and anything in heroic like the new raids and then anub'arak will not spawn in hc if not all are done in hc, that's the only normal thing about it. If you then change to normal anub may bug and not appear at all in normal unless you disband/reset.
    That's not buggy, that's how it worked when the raid was released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    That's not buggy, that's how it worked when the raid was released.
    Well, that's not how it works now.

I did do that raid at its time by the way, but we usually went full-heroic because as it's obvious, that was the only way to get the best loot from the last chest.

Quote Originally Posted by happyfunsunshinekittens View Post
    oh no, before being a smart ass you should realize that you don't need to kill a single boss on heroic in ICC to do H LK.
    If you raided in TOC you would have known that TOGC and TOC as different instances, you didnt just flip between hardmode and normal like now. Completelly different raid instance.

Deleted
    ^Which is not how it works now. If you kill 1st in ToC in normal you can do second in heroic and go on.