Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Actually this looks pretty good, better than D3 to be honest.. but a little too Asian for my taste.

The problem with Diablo 3 is that they are stalling with it forever. The game was already close to completion (at least according to the videos about it) in 2006. It's Blizzard though, I guess they thought that if they just released it, most people would pirate it or something and they wanted to find ways to maximize their profits first so it would be on par with WoW and SC2 (you can pirate it too but it's mainly for online play for which you need the original).

10+ Year Old Account
    I like its graphics, but again with the oversized swords on characters? Yeah a lil too asian for me. Plus hes practically 1 shot cleaving them. Not very difficult.
    With D3, at least your mortal, as opposed to that guy taking on an entire army of wtf those are.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCdbdsFgNGI

watch and weep what d3 could have had
    this game will suck both bals same time for sure

Deleted
    Looks at least interesting, a few things though;

1) No Character customization in an MMO?
    2) P2p/B2p?
    3) Mobs are mostly just standing there/mindlessly walking to their obvious death, maybe better AI will be added into a liver version

6.5/10 for initial impressions.

I now want to play my shiny D3 beta some more.

Hell maybe some day ncsoft will put something good out there thats a straight copy from blizzard products, but if you dont count the graphics so far all their attemps have failed, I wont judge this before I can see a finished product, nor will I judge Diablo 3 yet cause have gotten 0 gametime on it, but what I trust to bring me an epic experience is Blizzard.. ncsoft not so much, they might surprice though, you never know... just that 80% of wow clones have failed and only games so far that have captured even a small feel of what diablo gave/gives me have been Torchlight and Borderlands(funny thing aint it).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Hell maybe some day ncsoft will put something good out there thats a straight copy from blizzard products, but if you dont count the graphics so far all their attemps have failed, I wont judge this before I can see a finished product, nor will I judge Diablo 3 yet cause have gotten 0 gametime on it, but what I trust to bring me an epic experience is Blizzard.. ncsoft not so much, they might surprice though, you never know... just that 80% of wow clones have failed and only games so far that have captured even a small feel of what diablo gave/gives me have been Torchlight and Borderlands(funny thing aint it).

guild wars is from arenanet but under ncsoft as publisher and pretty damn good. Guild Wars2 looks even better.
    Torchlight devs are the real diablo devs that left Blizzard for whatever reason so no wonder it feels like original diablo. In that regard Torchlight 2 might be considered the real d3.

Deleted
    Drag skill is awesome. The wall of fire at 7mn50 is just impressive. I love it.

I like diablo's story more. graphics have never been very advanced in the Diablo series or any of Blizzard's games.

Looks fun, one shotting everything

What lovely slow-down.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCdbdsFgNGI

watch and weep what d3 could have had
    No, they are creating a new Lineage game.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by sevenbug View Post
    Drag skill is awesome. The wall of fire at 7mn50 is just impressive. I love it.
    If by awesome you mean, a gimmick that is likely to be a pain in the ass in-game, then you'd be spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I like its graphics, but again with the oversized swords on characters? Yeah a lil too asian for me. Plus hes practically 1 shot cleaving them. Not very difficult.
    You know what? This made me realize something. It is just a prettier and more asian version of Gauntlet Legends.

NCSoft title, pass.

guild wars is from arenanet but under ncsoft as publisher and pretty damn good. Guild Wars2 looks even better.
    Torchlight devs are the real diablo devs that left Blizzard for whatever reason so no wonder it feels like original diablo. In that regard Torchlight 2 might be considered the real d3.
    Torchlight is vomit-inducing parody of diablo, I regret even pirating it.

I love Blizzard North for what they did but now I am glad that I have Jay Wilson and Blizzard in charge of Diablo 3 because Blizzard North have proved many times after they left Blizzard that they are not that good by themself. I don't want D3 to be D2.5.

Deleted
    because Lineage II was shiny and fun.. oh wait (well a least for me)
    if it is any good I can always play both, I do not put myself in the situation "hurr two similar game, one should be absolutely better of the other or I won't be happy"

---------- Post added 2012-01-02 at 02:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Torchlight is vomit-inducing parody of diablo, I regret even pirating it.
    heyyyy not true, torchlight was fun :'( the only downside was that it had no co op, looking forward torchlight 2 for that ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    ncsoft makes shiny, nice looking, pieces of poop
    luv that, and 100% agreed xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone remind me when the last time was that NCSoft made a good game?

Having said that, the trailer looks nice but the gameplay a little lackluster but interested to see how it pans out.