Deleted

Double-bladed lightsaber

I play a Jedi counciler and i was wondering when i get a dubble-bladed light sabre.

Deleted
    What's a dubble-bladed lightsabre?

In answer usually lvl 10

Double*

And you get one if you pick the Advanced Class at level 10 which includes tanking (Jedi Shadow)

I think you get it in the mail when you're level 10 and I don't even play this game.
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you choose your AC and pick Shadow. Sages don't get to use double bladed sabers.

Death improves everyone's reputation...

when you get a quest to pick an advanced class choose "jedi shadow" only they get that light saber

If and when you choose shadow as your advanced class. Which can be chosen at level 10.

Just some friendly advice, it's best to do a little searching before asking. This has been asked dozens of times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Deleted
    Cheak out all the grammar nazi's up in this bitch. Thanks for the info.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Grammar =/= Spelling.

I swear we get a better education on these forums then we did in English class in school.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xodiac View Post
    Grammar =/= Spelling.
    Grammar is actually a major part in spelling,

Quote Originally Posted by Plague-Bane View Post
    Cheak out all the grammar nazi's up in this bitch. Thanks for the info.
    Nazis

An apostrophe indicates possession, not plural.

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    I swear we get a better education on these forums then we did in English class in school.
    Than

"Then" is used to signify a chronological order of events. Example: I leveled a Jedi Sentinel. Then, I complained about my lack of CC abilities.

"Than" is used to signify a comparison. Example: Kobe is better at the end of games than Lebron.

P.S. - A Jedi Consular gets a double-bladed lightsaber when it reaches level 10 and completes the class story on the starter planet. Then, when you get to the space station, there will be a short quest to do. At the end of the quest, the Advanced Class trainer will ask you if you want to be a Sage or a Shadow. If you choose Shadow, you will receive a loot bag directly into your inventory that will provide you with your new lightsaber.
    Last edited by Karazee; 2011-12-28 at 09:31 PM.