my favorite class so far, yours?

so after messing arround for a couple of days with most of the heroes and classes, i decided to stick with imperial agent(sniper) reminds me of all those super heroes action movies had rambo and van damme, been playing a marauder(up to 24) was pretty boring, sith inq sorc(up to 18) again not that fun, jedi shadow was a bit of fun seeing all those big numbers from backstabbing people in pvp but then again felt like he was missing something, i find snipers having a decent mobility while doing some nasty dmg and some nasty tricks throwing bombs, flash bangs seems more fun than anything atm. so .. whats yours?
    By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail

Deleted
    Imperial Agent Operative. So many Vibroknives.

Not to mention that the class questline is superb.

So far the Smuggler Scoundrel has been the most fun for me (mechanically). I don't have enough different characters to really compare the stories.

lvled a marauder to 29 and gave up, bh is at 22 and I love it!

Commando Trooper!
    Broot - Subject to Change - http://s2c.enjin.com

Smuggler Gunslinger.

The Saboteur tree is awesome. Bombs Bombs, more Bombs. I rarely every shoot things (unless it's a long fight) because I just throw bombs. Did I mention I use bombs?

Seriously though, I felt the Knight/Consular stories were to...how do I say it...cliche?! Like I know you're a weapon of peace, I get it, but please don't shove it down my throat so hard it comes out my eyeballs. Smuggler is awesome, though.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

10+ Year Old Account
    Corruption spec Sorcerer. It's everything I wished my shaman could have been.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Still Bounty Hunter so far. The SI is okay but it isn't doing it for me like my BH did in the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Bounty Hunter and Trooper for game play.

Inquisitor is alright, but I'm only on chapter one.

I hate the Bounty Hunter one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Bounty Hunter and Trooper for game play.
    i was gonna make a bounty hunter or trooper.but i dont know,it just seems like it would feel to much like im playing some kinda shooter game and not a rpg

i guess if i suck playing a operative in pvp then ill just make a bounty hunter or trooper.i know so far ive heard more people playing snipers then operatives so i dont know if thats a good or bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    i was gonna make a bounty hunter or trooper.but i dont know,it just seems like it would feel to much like im playing some kinda shooter game and not a rpg

i guess if i suck playing a operative in pvp then ill just make a bounty hunter or trooper.i know so far ive heard more people playing snipers then operatives so i dont know if thats a good or bad thing
    From what I've gathered, all the advanced classes are at least viable in PvP if you can play well. I'm kind of on the fence for Sith Warriors/Jedi Knights though, both the AVs seem kind of underpowered, but I could be wrong. I haven't played them much.

Troopers and BHs definitely are very strong in PvP though. So much freaking damage.

Troopers and BHs definitely are very strong in PvP though. So much freaking damage.
    ya,before i looked up info on operatives i was lookin at pyro spec'd bounty hunters but i dont know.i guess if im really bad at pvping with a operative i might end up just makin a bounty hunter

Jedi Knight Guardian here. I will admit I loved the IA in beta though. I am also enjoying playing the Smuggler and Trooper stories, as well as watching my leveling partner's JC story.

My bounty hunter, it's just so fun flying in the air and shotting missles

Also, I find their story to be pretty good so far

although now that i think about,as far as operatives go maybe more people make snipers because there one of the best ranged dps so ive heard

My toon is Jedi Guardian, but my favorite is Commando. The class is just OP and will probably be first on the nerf list.