Blood Legion: Madness of Deathing 25-man Heroic Strategy Guide

Self explanatory. Did a write up for anyone interested and looking for ways to help on the fight. Click for the guide.

Thanks.
    Last edited by rigginsbear; 2011-12-29 at 12:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the guide riggs

twitch.tv/opteebl if anyone wants to watch us do DS achievements / 10M heroic progression on alts <3
    Optee @ Blood Legion
    http://www.bloodlegion.com
    Apply today!

I dunno how the haters can hate so hard with what you guys give back. Thanks for the guide, and once again congratulations on the kill!

1. Grab all legendary players from other guilds.
    2. Stack them.
    3. Win.

Nah j/k, good detailed guide

Best guide! Website is loading again!

Wazzat? Death Knight tanks useful?

Nice guide, nice guild, 5 stars.

Deleted
    So, question... (although I suspect I know the answer). Reading the guide you refer several times to Spellweave cleaving... I assume that the spellweave procs from any dotted mob, but does damage on your current target? I always thought the damage was applied to the mob which dot procced it, but seeing you recommend to leave one blood up from one platform to other I assume it's otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    So, question... (although I suspect I know the answer). Reading the guide you refer several times to Spellweave cleaving... I assume that the spellweave procs from any dotted mob, but does damage on your current target? I always thought the damage was applied to the mob which dot procced it, but seeing you recommend to leave one blood up from one platform to other I assume it's otherwise.
    Apparently wowhead doesn't have the correct information regarding spellweaving, but here's the tooltip quoted from the Dungeon Journal:

"The Presence of Kalecgos allows attacks and abilities to cause Spellweaving. Spellweaving inflicts 23000 Arcane damage to enemies within 6 yards, excluding the current target."

Deleted
    D'oh

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Wazzat? Death Knight tanks useful?

Nice guide, nice guild, 5 stars.
    Death Knight tanks did really well this tier. Mainly due to the tweaks they made to our armor and bone shield charges. It allowed us to keep pace with tanks that were full out block capping. I will be doing a 4.3 Death Knight tanking write up soon. Just enjoying the time off atm.

Deleted
    riggins, is there any reason you/Blood Legion didn't publicly thank (on your website) those other two mages who came along for your spine kill; the ones that weren't in Raiding Rainbows and why weren't they in the screenshot?

Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by rigginsbear View Post
    I will be doing a 4.3 Death Knight tanking write up soon. Just enjoying the time off atm.
    I look forward to that. Interested to hear how we do on the assortment of heroic fights versus your experience with other alts (if you've played them much in this time of going for Heroic DW).

I didn't really have to be on any other tank class during progression this tier. Thankfully for once I was able to stay on the Death Knight for the entirety

Hopefully tank balance gets to a place where any of the classes are a legitimate/viable option for a fight. Introducing Panda's into the mix is going to make that even harder, but let's hope it works out!
    Last edited by rigginsbear; 2011-12-30 at 09:48 PM.