Random Raid numbers??

I am sure this has been posted by Blizz someplace that i am over looking or posted in these fourms. But is there a limit to how many people can que for the random raid, ie... can a 10 man guild que as a raid and join 15 others in que? or is set to a particular cap? Thanks for any info on the matter.

you can have 25 people in raid, and queue for LFR. tl;dr - no limit.
    The world is a deaf machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetics View Post
    you can have 25 people in raid, and queue for LFR. tl;dr - no limit.
    Thanks for the info, I have had severl people in my current guild trying to say that your could only join in groups no larger that 5, I was thinking they did not know where the "convert to raid" button was.

You can queue with as many as possible as long as you won't create a non-viable comp (ie, 3 tanks or 24 DPS.) I've personally queued with 18 other people just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhat related, can you have a raid group with people invited using battle.net-cross realm? I know you can do groups less than 5 and still queue, but do raid groups with people from cross-server work?

I have been able to que with a friend on my real ID from another server...so I suppose that would be a yes Rakatashi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulljangles View Post
    I have been able to que with a friend on my real ID from another server...so I suppose that would be a yes Rakatashi
    But in a raid group already? I.E. 6 people from server A, and 2 people from server B?

You can't invite them to the raid group.

Player on server A invites 2 people from server B, converts to raid and then invites the rest of the team from sever A works though unless they fixed/changed it very recently. So you basically can take a maximum of 4 players from other servers and they need to be invited first.