Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wauro View Post
    They DO want to balance a class, they just don't want to TOTALLY REVAMP it.

Those changes are not the biggest changes to playstyle, other than your 1) and 4). Since they kinda ruined the intercept thingy with arms warriors and Reck and Deadly Calm couldn't be used at the same time to obligerate people in 1 hit.

This is balance changes, not total revamp.
    I believe we have a different perception regarding balance and that the spell reflection change did as well change the playstyle.

Maybe warriors being absent from ultra super duper high end arena (which the top 100 is, But it sall biased because different battlegroups have different competitiveness) i sbecause the god mode comp right now (RLS) is infamous for being able to train warriors all day erryday.

Deleted
    2h Weapon spec is now 15%
    Csmash is now 75% arp in pvp.
    *new glyph: Major Glyph of Heroic leap. Heroic leap now stuns all enemies within 8 yard for 2 sec. (random stun dr)

I wonder if that could be enough of a help before mop?

heroic leap stun might be a bit much but everything else i agree with.

Deleted
    funny thing, i liked the idea of the heroic leap stun, it makes sense since its a jump that stomps the ground :P

Deleted
    Question - why is it that in almost every PvP discussion, the people posting are writing as if they're retarded 11 year olds without the ability to form words into sentences?

Are you trying to enforce the negative stereotype about HERP DERP PvP players?

Quote Originally Posted by Valrax View Post
    And FYI, TSG is most played comp. Warriors aren't doing that bad eh?
    Just cause it's the most played comp doesn't mean it's good. People think it is still good but it really isn't at this point.[/QUOTE]

TSG isn't bad, sure there will most likely not be any TSG r1s but it's certainly glad viable ... and so is other warrior comps as well.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

What I would like to see--
    Heroic leap being able to be used up hill///over obstacles.
    Any move that requires a shield to automatically equip your shield without any type of interface lag and use the ability.
    20 seconds shaved off heroic leaps cd.
    Spell Reflections cooldown changed back to 10s.
    Intervene in battle stance.
    70% ArPen on CS