Whats happend
    NN
    Are you a wizzard from space?
    6 hours ago · Like
    NN
    It looks like I've gone completely mad!
    6 hours ago · Like
    NN
    Now it says that I wrote this on your birthday! LOOK!!
    6 hours ago · Like
    NN
    OMG, everything is weird now! Facebook is flipping out!
    6 hours ago · Like
    NN
    "My name", I think someone has hijacked you. Change PW NOW! Change PW NOW!
    5 hours ago · Like
    NN
    "My name" change PW NOW!
    5 hours ago · Like
    NN
    I don't think so, you need to stop now, I'm getting anxious!
    5 hours ago · Like
    NN
    Erase yourself! Erase yourself! FB is changing dates and stuff, it makes me scared!
    5 hours ago · Like
    NN
    I don't know what to believe anymore.
    5 hours ago · Like
    One of my best friends... having some weird kind of monologue with himself on my wall... not sure what he was on about lmao.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2011-12-29 at 01:47 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    o_O Think your friend needs to lay off the crack...
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

No drugs involved unless someone has drugged him, very hard to explain this utter confusion. :P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Big fan of Failbook. Good laugh while at work.