Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    12 year old internet tough guy - also someone I would rather be in control of my life than the current American Congress.
    And that's because people in the spotlight are easy to blame psychologically for everything than to admit that sometimes things just happen unavoidably or that the alternatives are much worse.

Those words Anon uses are the same nonsense brainwashing as American propaganda during WW2.

Also, there is no real group. There is no organization. It's just a name 'hacktivists' attach themselves to to try and get help or fit in.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://twitter.com/anonymousirc
    This is a link to the real anonymous and what they are doing, if it's not on here then its not anon.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just more hot air from people acting as Anonymous. It's not gonna happen, like anything else said didn't happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Why would they even announce an attack in the first place? Any real group of people with brains would just do it without notice so they get the shock factor in addition to any other damage they might do. In any case, they're old news and have been for quite a while now. It's like watching HS preps threatening each other about beating someone up, which consists of name calling then running away if they get insulted.
    It's easier to claim responsibility (and through that, infamy) when you announce something beforehand than yelling "IT WAS ME" after it has been done.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they even announce it, since that defeats the entire point of their organization? The term and the organization are one in the same, a group of people with no real identity that do things.... they don't need to announce or prove anything to anyone. They're as much of a joke as they always have been, since they can never take credit for anything that actually occurs. People know they exist, they don't need to further verify their existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    And that's because people in the spotlight are easy to blame psychologically for everything than to admit that sometimes things just happen unavoidably or that the alternatives are much worse.
    Our government is bought. They are corrupt. Lobbies and companies pay them to make decisions from their wallet instead of from their brains. This is not an opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6x1sYYqKLY

Deleted
    They won't do anything, they didn't do anything to Facebook. :P

Also may I add that I find it extremely stupid when somebody says the anonymous motto?:

We are legion! We do not forget!

.....K, am I supposed to be scared now?.....

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    They won't do anything, they didn't do anything to Facebook. :P

Also may I add that I find it extremely stupid when somebody says the anonymous motto?:

We are legion! We do not forget!

.....K, am I supposed to be scared now?.....
    Fox News apparently finds it threatening.

Anyone can be Anonymous. Even these guys...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlich View Post
    http://twitter.com/anonymousirc
    This is a link to the real anonymous and what they are doing, if it's not on here then its not anon.
    If that's the real guys, I guess this is going to be a load of crap ahah. I imagine though, that if people keep faking..someone will eventually do something to I guess redeem the name? So people take them more seriously...or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to post but i took an arrow to the knee.
    i decided not to contribute to the thread because there are all these ignorant people in this thread, take everything with a grain of salt.
    If you don't know shit don't say shit, Bring your Facts before you start posting blasphemy.

OT: I'm skeptical about this, but as i said taking a grain of salt and waiting for the promised day.