Maw of the Dragonlord.

Quick question, what's the range on the proc? Just did LFR Hagara and it hit 6 (!) people during the entire fight (25m)

Sure there's next to nothing to heal on LFR Hagara, but that just seems wrong, do you have to stack for it to hit people?
    I was under the impression it had quite a decent range.

**EDIT

Just checked recount again, Cleansing flames, count 6, heal 20449
    min hit 21, avg 3861 max 6301
    min crit 1144 avg 1144 max 1144
    Last edited by Holian; 2011-12-29 at 05:22 AM.

It only heals people in front of you. If you're standing in a group and its not healing anyone, try moving to the back of the group as it should heal more people. Should have a 30 yard frontal cone.

it's not 30 yards. much closer to 10 yards.

Always thought it worked exactly like Light of Dawn which has a 30 yard range.

Well ofcourse, i know about the infront of part, my problem seems to be the range, it really feels like it only heals people right infront of you, 10-15 yards ish.

---------- Post added 2011-12-29 at 06:46 AM ----------

At zon'ozz now in LFR... everyone stacks there... let's see how it does there :<

test it at the AH for a good feel of its range / arc

Also seems to have a wider cone than LoD, dunno.

Done Zon'ozz and Yor'sahj now aswell on LFR, defenitely seems like it has a shorter range than i first thought, i'll just have to try and stack better i guess.

Mmh... I got 203 (10.8% total healing done by me) heals from Cleansing Flames in Ultraxion (LFR) and 63 in Blackhorn (6.6%)(LFR)... From what I've heard and read, the range IS 10 yards, so you just probably need to find a nice place to stack :3
    Then again, if you're testing in LFR it can be harder...

Deleted
    From my own testing its roughly 10 yards straight out in front of you and it covers about 170 - 180 degrees angle in front so for the best results I try to stand out to the side of a group that way I have 10 yards to the front, left, and right.

Something to easily visualize it.

http://math8geometry.wikispaces.com/...protractor.gif
    Last edited by mmocb7bc0f26da; 2011-12-29 at 12:08 PM.