any one else having problems on warmaster blackhorn.

OK so after the first week of DS coming out my guild did very well, went 7/8, but then we got held up a few weeks to the holidays and losing a few personnel, but know we are starting to get back on track and we where doing warmaster blackhorn tonight and i am not sure if we just had bad luck or what but when ever he would do his shock wave, my guildies would be out of the way and still get hit bye it, which was causing alot of wipes, i personally didn't have a problem with it, but they all where, i was just calling them noobs (lol) till our last attempt when i noticed it. so my question is their anyone else seeing this issue, or does anyone have any tips for them besides stop being a noob and move out of it ^_^

in advance thank you!

Deleted
    Are they jumping out of the way of it? That could be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dither9 View Post
    Are they jumping out of the way of it? That could be a problem.

No, that was one of the first things we made sure of because it was me originally that had that problem when i went boomkin, didn't know about the if you jump the game registers you at your last position on the ground until you land in a new position, and since im MS feral cat i would always be jumping around and stuff behind a boss, so that problem was brought up and we made sure no one was jumping out of it.

My guild downed warmaster last night and there was no problems with being hit by it after you move out of its range. It might be one of those skills that have a bigger range then the graphic indicates so it looks like you were out of it but you weren't. If it continues to happen the only advice I can give is to make sure your raid spreads out as much as possible so less people get targeted by it and to take full advantage of skills:

Warlock Teleport
    Mage Blink
    Warrior Heroic Leap
    Priest Life Grip
    Hunter Disengage

That's 5 classes right there who can get out of its range with a skill so that's a lot less of people getting hit by it. Hope this helped anyway.

position your raid differently. like if you are heavy ranged, have 1 group of ranged stack on one side and another could stack on the other side. making it so only 2-3 ranged have to move everytime. you can also have your healers stand outside of those groups making it so they have to move less. we only had to do that on heroic though. normal is a joke.

if you dont have a heavy ranged group. have meele stack behind the boss and ranged on the right of the boss 10 yards away obviously making it so only 1 group has to move.