Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    im on 2/60 clusters now
    Im not going to lay down and walk away, im going to turn my back and face the future!.

We've been raiding 10 man since 4.3 dropped, didn't clear the first week. Currently have 35 boss kills in dragon soul. I currently have 188 shadowy gems. I'll probably be at or around 200 after tonight once we finish dragon soul for the week (we raid tues/thurs and we have spine/madness left for this week)
    Last edited by eowyynn; 2011-12-30 at 01:57 AM.

Deleted
    28 10 man boss kills, 151 Shadowy Gems.

Missed a maximum total of 12 bosses, so with my average of 5.4 per boss, I would perhaps be on 216. Seems like a big hit but oh well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    332.... LITERALLY. my last cluster i just needed 4. i got 3....
    Bad luck, poor you!

By the way, there was already a topic for that running since some weeks now. (it has dropped on page 4)

0/60 clusters now, got my S2 this evening with 336/333 gems.
    Others 3 clusters (from spine/madness) goes to the 2nd rogue of our raid because I was to hurry to give the quest back during our 5mn break and can't get clusters after (you should keep the quest "Cluster clutch", or your raid should wait for you to kill Nalice and come back with quest "Sharpening your fangs")

Deleted
    I've only gotten to 71/333 so far... Its going to take a while.

25 man raiding, got my last shadowy gem on the Madness last week (dropped 2 clusters, first one fo those brought me up to 332.. damn happy it dropped 2!)
    This week we havent been raiding "yet" (hope we can assamble a group somewhere..) to start farming them clusters!

so: 0/60 atm

99. We weren't able to raid the first week and only got 4 on the second. Had a couple of 4 gem clusters.

Deleted
    sitting at 9/60 clusters atm

Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    326/333

Got 5 x 1 cluster in 25man last reset. GG much?
    welcome to the pain of 10 mans.... 5 weeks clear now? only 215 gems... I srsly get like 5s for all my things so annoying.. 10 mans get boned for em

193 + 4 more bosses alive this week

10 man

We've been clearing 8/8 since first week, 1/8HC since second week, started collecting from Ultraxion first week. Our rogue missed 2 bosses last reset. He's currently at 167/333.

10 man is a boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Deleted
    im at 176/333 in 10m. already cleared this weeks ID so I guess it'll be another 3-4 weeks for me :/

140ish here...gg vacation and holidays/10man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    welcome to the pain of 10 mans.... 5 weeks clear now? only 215 gems... I srsly get like 5s for all my things so annoying.. 10 mans get boned for em
    I don't have any sympathy for 25 man rogues either
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Lets say you got 6 gems on average:

60x6 = 360

So its about a week or two longer i guess.
    I think the second phase is just strictly 60 clusters, not gems. So you don't actually open them, just to collect 60 clusters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etetandor View Post
    The second collection phase is about the same length as the first, right?
    7 and a half weeks for 10 man rogues getting 1 cluster per boss - subject to you clearing normal every week.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeface08 View Post
    I think the second phase is just strictly 60 clusters, not gems. So you don't actually open them, just to collect 60 clusters.
    think he ment you need 60 clusters.
    first you opend them to get 333 shadow gems

lets say you get 6 on avarage on the shadow gems part.

60 Clusters needed x6 on avarage is 360 shadow gems if you did the first stage quest instead of the second

so when ya have a avarage of 6 shadowgems per cluster you have around the same length of collecting time required as the first collect quest.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

So wait, second stage collects the same shit first stage collects, they just don't open it? Does that mean you have to complete a full set of daggers before your second rogue can even begin to collect? I don't think the last legendary worked this way did it?

Our rogues at 8/60 clusters

69. tehee.

I rely on Pick up Groups because I no longer have interest in high-end raiding.