Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    22/60

One very lucky alt rogue in 4.5 weeks.

I should have mine (final stage) by next lockout!
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramscosta View Post
    Simple question?

How many Shadowy Gem you have?
    ALL OF THEM! Got my Legendaries last week, makes waiting for Panda so much more enjoyable

Deleted
    Shit just got real. Off to the arenas.

*Puts on flame coat*

I don't PvP much, but the last 6 weeks or so I've been converting my valor for conquest. Did a couple BGs today with my shiny new orange pixels... its was fun

I need 4 more clusters. I started my chain during the last week in December. I'll get them on next lockout!
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

0 but i am a paladin but sadly the orange seems better of PVP then raiding and sadly a good 3 weeks my guild cleared DS with no one getting them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodawinfrey View Post
    59/60 with my last gem coming from Morchok. :| Then it's clear 6/8 Heroic and spend time wiping to Heroic Spine for a night or two unless we muster up some coordination and kill it on our first night of attempts. So, I'll get my legendaries this week. But it'll be at the cost of not getting them until the end of the week. Eh, I'm just stoked I'll finally have them.

Better than my situation, where I got 59/60 from spine, getting my last cluster from Madness. Had to reclear the entire raid just to get my jaw fragment.

10+ Year Old Account
    49/60 atm. Two more raids. Completely stoked. =)

36/60 now
    in 3 weeks i will be 60/60 from Madness, and then another week for the Jaw..fail !

53/60 come on next week! Last one on spine /highfive
    Last edited by Vanderl; 2012-03-24 at 09:01 AM.

40/60, provided everything goes to plan I will get my last gem from Ultrax next reset, so I should be good for finishing them then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderl View Post
    53/60 come on next week! Last one on spine /highfive
    I'm with you Raid night's are Thurs/Fri so I will get my 4 gems then turn in the quest so I can kill DW and complete the chain!