Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Taking Simcraft as a oracle of pure truth is totally wrong btw.

If u do listen simcraft, you'll run out of mana, so you need SFiends more then u need crit.
    Pity it does not happen.

To OP: mate, if u run with 2pcT12 + VLPC (or just the VPLC) go for a haste-crit build. If your rolling with 4pcT13 then mastery is.
    I totally suggest you to skip the simcraft part because in a sim where you run out of mana and basically perform the wrong rotation is close to garbage to me.
    when your math can be logically proven as superior to simcraft's math then i'll believe you know more

too many people have that "butt dyno" that they trust, they FEEL something is better because of favorable RNG on a 1min target dummy session and then ignore simcraft's math

simcraft has never let anyone who knows what they're doing down. you're far more likely to copy someone in "troll gear", a lot of top guilds have people who like to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    If u do listen simcraft, you'll run out of mana, so you need SFiends more then u need crit.
    Pity it does not happen.
    I think Zero was referring to that comment. If you could clarify what you meant by that it might be helpful, as it is I am not sure what you were trying to say there = /

I think you tried to clarify later but you said that you have to use the "unlimited mana option on to have a more accurate sim" which isn't true. What you ought to do is edit the action list to more reflect how you play (ie tell it not to cast sw: d >25%).

The part you do have right though is with all the tools, just blindly doing what they say without understanding why you are getting a certain result is dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I think Zero was referring to that comment. If you could clarify what you meant by that it might be helpful, as it is I am not sure what you were trying to say there = /
    I was. In SimCraft it shows you the resources in and the resources out. The only time the resources out would be greater than in (aka, going oom) is when you are at a very low gear level, or you are making significant mistakes with your priorities (bad arcangel use, bad sfiend use, no SW: D under 25%, OR no sw: d when mana <10%). As I stated earlier, the only time you have to worry about using SW: D above 25% boss hp is when at a low gear level or you are using mind sear A LOT. If you are an equivalent gear level to LFR or are able to do LFR, you should never run out of mana short of making mistakes on H Yor'sahj (normal is a joke and you shouldn't have issues).
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Oh good I was with you Zero But yea, I meant it would be cool if Purpleisbetter could explain what he meant in the part I quoted better, because it seems to not make sense to me.

Ok ok, guess i was wrong on the mana thing.

Still, i pee on that tool, and i'm proud of that :X