destro trinket sims 2 completely different lists

---->simulationcraft.org/430/Warlock_Destruction_Trinkets.html<----
    ---->mmo-champion.com/threads/1033285-BiS-Trinket-lists<----

which one is the correct BIS list?

The EJ one only simulates procs, not taking passive stats into account. The list on these forums evaluates the dps from the procs added in with the passive stats. So take that as you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

IMO, stick with WOU and ItCM. Re-apply Immolate when ItCM procs for the 9 tick Immolate and the resulting monstrous Congflags. You can get two full-duration 9 tick Immolates out of one proc, it's really a beast if you manage it.

Im curious why DMC:V is simming so high for Destruction on the simcraft list..... is it simply because of the fact it does fire damage and that the Destro mastery acts as a multiplier for it? But i still dont see how it manages to sim higher than CoC LFR or ICFM Normal? :S
    Anyone shed any light ploz.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Im curious why DMC:V is simming so high for Destruction on the simcraft list..... is it simply because of the fact it does fire damage and that the Destro mastery acts as a multiplier for it? But i still dont see how it manages to sim higher than CoC LFR or ICFM Normal? :S
    Anyone shed any light ploz.
    It's because, as I said in my previous post, the EJ list only sims the procs of the trinkets and doesn't take into account passive stats, and the proc alone on DMC:V is still very powerful. Once passives are taken into account though most of the DS trinkets blow it out of the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.