Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    They are the same because 10man raiders say 10man is harder and 25man raiders say 25man is harder. I however think (im 10man) that some fights are harder on 25man and some are harder on 10man.

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chacko View Post
    Drama Theory on Burning Legion (EU)

You bump their recruitment threads.

They are 2/8 with Morchok + and one exploited Hagara Kill (lol fix notsoez?).

Going to go out on a limb here and say you're full of shit.
    Teehee just keeps getting better and better op.

I think 10 mans are just as hard as 25 mans...

I mean some people of you talk about DPS and HPS requirements....are you kidding?

DPS requirements:

Take a look at Baleroc...2 people have to take the cristall, 2 healers aren't allowed to take it, the tank neither...so 2 Dmg Dealers have to move...2 of 7, a third of all DDs. Then you have the link and other funny stuff to avoid. In our raid (Baleroc pre nerf) we had only 1 DD standing and doing nothing but DPS...in 25 man you have like 10 DDs...

HPS requirments: Healing a 25 man raid is mostly piss easy...you have much more Tranqs, Hymns, Bubbles, Dispersions, Iceblocks and so one to take Dmg out. At Zon ozz HC we only have 1 Shadow to take 1 bounce while a 25 man raid has... 1-2 Shadows, 2-4 Mages and 2-4 Rogues... GG. And you have like 3-4 non-healer Tranqs/Hymns, Aura Mastery, Barrier, SLT, 2 Healer Tranqs a.s.o. Most abilities do the same amount of damage in 10 and 25 (because they have to be deadly in 10 man but can't instantly kill you in 25 man) and you mostly have 1 healer/group, but more CDs.

Therefore 25 man have to worry more about positioning and organisation...

We wiped like 140 times at Zon Ozz HC and oneshot him the next ID...because we knew how to deal with him. So you cant say you wiped your arse off in 25 man and oneshot him the next ID in 10 man and blame the difficulty of 10 man. If you have some serious problems with some boss in 25 man it's because some of the 25 man suck and wipe the raid not because of the difficulty. You have the same mechanics but more people who can fail at it. Top World guilds have 25 good player and because of that they don't have those problems. And if Paragon says 10 man FL is easier than 25 man, just because they HAD to have the DPS for him and the movement for Engulfing Flames and do some class stacking with 2 moonkins in 10 man trivializing the adds it's no wonder that they killed him so fast in 10 man...after what? 500 wipes, good game.

My 2 cents...let the flame begin! *cry* 25 man is easier! no 10 man is easier l2p *cry*

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    Yea and how do you determine the difference between players who are constantly swapping out of main raids, or a guild that does 4 x 10 man groups or a guild that does 1 x 25 man and 2 x 10 man etc etc

Its just not a very accurate way to filter the 10 / 25 man guilds.
    Because armory events have a time stamp on them, and the likelihood of 2 10-man groups killing things simultaneously is infinitesimally small.

HPS requirments: Healing a 25 man raid is mostly piss easy.
    Yeah, this is clearly why in 10man, debuffs from bosses like Yosarjh, dont actually require a 2nd tank, because the healing is so hard1!! Lets just claim 25man have more CDs, while conveniently ignoring the fact that stuff like that debuff tick for SIX times more in 25man.

Yeah, and you are ignoring the fact that I have said mostly, Jesus I even underlined it... And by the way... Is it really possible with 1 tank? I we've done it with 2 because we weren't hitting the enrage timer... I think it's really stupid to do so because your tank will need a good amount of healing and the debuff could easily explode...

15+ Year Old Account
    10 vs 25 threads as always, end up flooded with flaming and trolling, therefore are not allowed.