10+ Year Old Account

sith warrior question

heya all, so im wondering everything gets upgraded except the assault ability, do i get a stronger strike after a while or is this always the rage gain thingy>?

You will get other rage generating abilities that are situational. For example you can finish of a target with force choke so that you dont waste rage and get some more for the next fight. However you will never fully get rid of assault as it will be used as a filler often enough.

I developed a priority system that usually only has me using assault a few times on a regular mob and no more than 15 on a boss type mob. But who knows if im doing it right lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamite View Post
    I developed a priority system that usually only has me using assault a few times on a regular mob and no more than 15 on a boss type mob. But who knows if im doing it right lol.
    In my opinion, as long as you get a good result, it's the right priority.
    "I look bigger in those mirrors where things look bigger."

Deleted
    I very very very very rarely use assault, only if there is literally nothing else i can do.

Deleted
    Sundering Assault, Force Choke, Slam (speced), Force Push + Leap/saber throw and Enrage.

I rarely, RARELY, use the standard Assault skill.
    As mentioned before, use Ravage if it's up and no rage-builder is ready.

Not to talk about the random gains from Shien form. At lv40 with Vengeance spec you won't have any problems with rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    well im only 12 so far =P thats what the question was about =P
    sry for not stateing that earlier

---------- Post added 2011-12-29 at 11:50 PM ----------

well could some1 enllighten me what attacks too use as proper prio, and when i get something "better" then the assault that gives rage'

am marauder btw

---------- Post added 2011-12-30 at 12:16 AM ----------

saw a "marauder abilites" when i was googling sith warrior and went too a trainer, silly me, dident notice that there was an extra tab for marauder before so now i have gotten the battering assault and berserk, cloak of pain and rupture =/ i feel silly now =( but thx anyway
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2011-12-29 at 10:52 PM.