Spriest Dragonwrath - bugged?

I recently completed the legendary (Tuesday) and was noticing via recount and parses that I got no Wrath of Tarecgosa procs which matched the damage of mind blast or mind flay.

So out of curiosity I spent some time today on dummy casting only 1 spell at a time and got the following:
    200 Mind Blasts -- 0 Procs
    200 Mind Spikes -- 0 Procs
    200 Smites -- 0 Procs

Even for fairly small probabilities of a proc, one would expect at least 1 proc within these casts over 99% of the time.

VT, SWP, and DP all got a proc within only a few ticks.

So, does the legendary only proc for our DOTs and not for single target spells or is this a bug?
    If this is intended, it hardly seems fair when other casters with large single target spells can have them duplicated.

Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    I recently completed the legendary (Tuesday) and was noticing via recount and parses that I got no Wrath of Tarecgosa procs which matched the damage of mind blast or mind flay.

So out of curiosity I spent some time today on dummy casting only 1 spell at a time and got the following:
    200 Mind Blasts -- 0 Procs
    200 Mind Spikes -- 0 Procs
    200 Smites -- 0 Procs

Even for fairly small probabilities of a proc, one would expect at least 1 proc within these casts over 99% of the time.

VT, SWP, and DP all got a proc within only a few ticks.

So, does the legendary only proc for our DOTs and not for single target spells or is this a bug?
    If this is intended, it hardly seems fair when other casters with large single target spells can have them duplicated.
    So you didn't notice that you got those 200 MB hits with less than 200 MB casts?

there are other posts about this
    it duplicates the spell and recount shows it the same as what ever you cast unless its a dot i think

Deleted
    If you're using recount it wont show the damage as "wrath of tarecgosa" from MS/MB atleast

Wrath of Tarecgosa is when it copies a dot. When it copies a nuke, it shows up as that nuke.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I don't own the legendary myself, but I always thought that Wrath of Tarecgosa is only comes up when duplicating DoT ticks, and that a proc on a direct damage ability such as Mind Blast will just be another Mind Blast, as if you casted two in 1.

I watched each cast accumulate in recount. No doubles.
    But I wasn't aware that Wrath was only the proc from DOT ticks, I will count again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    I watched each cast accumulate in recount. No doubles.
    But I wasn't aware that Wrath was only the proc from DOT ticks, I will count again.
    What they tryed saying is.....stop watching recount. Watch the screen, it shows it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    What they tryed saying is.....stop watching recount. Watch the screen, it shows it twice.
    Better yet... just do 2 DPS sims, 1 with it and 1 without it. That alone should show a significant difference that would indicate its working.

Alternatively, if you want a REALLY fool proof way; Click your Mind Blast button 200 times (and count each and every single one - MANUALLY) And then check to see how many show up on recount.

Enjoy that :P