Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    What we can do with the huge post is to give certain sections a paragraph number like;

1 Introduction
    2 PvP
    2.1 WvW
    2.2 Compatitive PvP
    3. Dynamic Events
    3.1 Elite Dynamic Events

And if people need some certain information about something they can Shift+F it and type the code for it. 2.1 for WvW for example. This will save people the insane scrolling needed to get to the section of their desire.
    Or we could hope that they will become captivated like I did and unable to stop scrolling, reading, watching videos and become hopelessly addicted to a game that isn't even in open beta yet...

But sectioning it off is probably a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by tibben View Post
    Or we could hope that they will become captivated like I did and unable to stop scrolling, reading, watching videos and become hopelessly addicted to a game that isn't even in open beta yet...

But sectioning it off is probably a good idea
    I cannot agree with this because it's never wrong to learn information about the game before it's released, because you don't doesn't mean others shouldn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I cannot agree with this because it's never wrong to learn information about the game before it's released, because you don't doesn't mean others shouldn't either.
    Huh? I read the entire post, clicked on every link, and watched every video. Which is why I am now more informed and dying for even more information about the game, especially a release date or at least some info on open beta. I'm not sure what in my post made you think I didn't read the giant post when I feel like I clearly stated that I did. I was saying that perhaps people wouldn't need it to be sectioned off because they would start at the beginning like I did and be unable to stop themselves from reading the entire post.

Quote Originally Posted by tibben View Post
    Huh? I read the entire post, clicked on every link, and watched every video. Which is why I am now more informed and dying for even more information about the game, especially a release date or at least some info on open beta. I'm not sure what in my post made you think I didn't read the giant post when I feel like I clearly stated that I did. I was saying that perhaps people wouldn't need it to be sectioned off because they would start at the beginning like I did and be unable to stop themselves from reading the entire post.
    But that would mean people wanting to have all the information together, should be left out? You feel that way, but it's an excellent overview for those wanting to recheck certain information instead of browsing through all the website. I did it like your way too but that doesn't mean everyone should too, and that's not to blame for the big post, if people want that experience they shouldn't read it. About your post, I was implying about you being sceptic about the hype that people shouldn't be hyped for a game that isn't released, besides that, I never stated you didn't read the post or clicked on the links, so there's no reason to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    That would certainly work
    /poke Omlech
    Ah, just saw that idea, I'll go do it now.

I'd bring a little structure in when I have more time..